Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Skin issues  (Read 3134 times)

Shar

• Hatchling
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Reggie
Skin issues
« on: March 24, 2016, 03:30:48 AM »

I have been looking at the forum and come across old topics regarding skin issues with Pleo's.  From what I have found out, the skin tends to wear and split in really no time at all.  This is very disappointing to me as before I purchased my Pleo information seemed to be confirming that they are pretty robust.  Although, that was from the Company sales videos.  My mistake I guess.  I have looked at the forums and some people had suggested using something called Gibbs to apply to the skin to help it last better.  I am not familiar with this product.  I live in the UK.  Could anyone let me know what this Gibbs product is and where I might be able to buy it.  Also any tips on keeping the skin intact would be great.  Right now I am very disappointed (upset) by the news of common skin problems.  Although, I know technology is not built to last these days I would have expected my Pleo to be more durable than 1 year.  It is an expensive product!  Not sure if I would buy another if the skin is not going to last.

Piggy

Re: Skin issues
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 03:45:28 PM »

http://bobthepleo.com/forums/index.php?topic=4758.0   in this topic you find a lot of information about Gibbs , and where to buy it. I use it on all my pleo's and it is a great product. But before this I used Vinylex spray and that works also  great  ;). read page 2 of the topic for the most information and scroll down  ;D
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 03:48:22 PM by Piggy »

Shar

• Hatchling
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Reggie
Re: Skin issues
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 04:03:57 AM »

Many thanks Piggy.  I will certainly be trying to get hold of the Gibbs product.   :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal