Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: remote control  (Read 5257 times)

grin06

• Pleo explorer
  • Male
remote control
« on: March 07, 2016, 10:54:48 PM »

Dear all,
Can somebody share on how to remotely control pleo by using a TV remote control. I saw that in you tube but it didnot come with instructions.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: remote control
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 06:57:23 AM »

I think I've seen that video, too. It's a really old one of a guy with his Ugobe that- *pauses to scratch head in thought*- I think it was broken but he pressed some buttons on his remote and it responded to the remote or turned on the TV. I can't remember exactly which way it happened. I don't think there's really any instructions and I don't think there's any direct way to get the Ugobe to do it. It was just that particular remote sent out the same infrared signals as the pleo and the pleo thought it was speaking to another of its kind. In order to do that I guess you'd have to go through ninety billian old remotes before finding one that puts out the right infrared frequency. Other than that, I don't think there's any other way to do it. I'll go to Youtube later and try to find that particular video and see if I can glean any more information. I think Crewella bought that smashed up Ugobe by the way and totally repaired him. He's part of her herd now.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: remote control
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 07:06:50 AM »

Oh I found it! Sorry for double-posting everyone. You'd have to get hold of the Pleo Development kit to do this, and then you have to hope it's the same version. The functioning looked... rather limited though but if you want to try it, give it a go!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal