Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New pleo RB Cleo  (Read 5203 times)

Piggy

New pleo RB Cleo
« on: March 06, 2016, 04:32:30 AM »

Hi, I found this beautiful pleo RB on Marktplaats a sort of eBay in our country and she arrived yesterday! She looks really good only a bit of paint rubbed away from her back , and she has the most beautiful light blue eyes.
Only what was very disappointing she came with almost everything food , mint leaf , rock of salt , toy , charger base and battery but no charger  ??? And they sold it complete to me . I haven't heard back from them , I emailed them immediately . If I do not hear from them I Will go to a electronics store and I hope to solve the problem with a universal charger to see If I can charge the battery. Luckily I got her for a great price.

But she has a very bad cold sneezing and shivering , I never had a sick pleo RB how often do I have to feed her the mint leaf ?

Sorry for the bad photo's more Will follow when she is feeling better  ;D
But She is so adorable  :-*

« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 04:38:21 AM by Piggy »

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: New pleo RB Cleo
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 06:55:38 AM »

Awwe! Congrats on Cleo! If you can't find a power supply for her, I think you can just use Bella's. As far as the mint leaf, feed it to her as often as you like during her battery cycle. She is already sick so just feed away. Oh yeah. I almost forgot. She might not want to take the leaf as easily as regular food so try standing her on the edge of a table so that when she drops her head to prevent you from getting the mint leaf into her mouth, let her head hang over the edge of the table and put it into her mouth. Don't forget to talk to her and give her lots of head/back rubs. It may still take a few battery cycles for her to get better. Best of luck!
Talon
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 07:01:17 AM by Talon »
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 02:18:31 PM »

She is so cute! Did she came from Eindhoven? I think I saw her too on Marktplaats :) I think it is not good that they don't answer your e-mails :(

Piggy

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 03:04:12 PM »

Hi she comes indeed from Eindhoven , she is indeed a very happy and cute pleo . And Thanks from the advice from Talon she feels much better :) I never had a sick pleo RB before and when I first turned her on she was coughing and sneezing and shivering  :( it was so sad to see her like that. I had it with my Ugobes and after Some food and TLC they are feeling happy and healthy again. But I had no idea that with a RB it takes a few batterycycles . But she eats the mintleaf and now she feels much happier . We Will wait and see maybe they Will send me a email back. Sadly I send my charger and powercable with my pleo RB that went back for repairs. So I do not have a spare powercable now . But I still have my battery and charger that I can use in both the ugobe and RB model. And if I do not hear back from them the electronics store can sell me a universal charger .
How are your pleo's ?

Piggy

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 11:34:18 AM »

Good news the seller responded to my email and they are going to see if they can find ithe powercable and send it to me  ;) So I hope they can find it ! Cleo is feeling better again she is so happy and cute  :-* here are Some photo's of her playing with her toy  :D

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2016, 02:53:06 PM »

I really hope so for you! :)

Piggy

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2016, 06:29:01 AM »

I really hope so for you! :)
:D I hope so to HuggieZ

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2016, 11:13:24 PM »

Did they find it?
My Pleo's are good thank you :)

Piggy

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2016, 06:24:11 AM »

I have no idea I gues not because I have not received a email back yet  :( great to hear your pleo's are doing fine  :)

Piggy

New photo's!
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2016, 07:04:31 AM »

Cleo my RB and Falcor my Ugobe together , it was so funny I know they can't comunicate like two Ugobes or RB  but it looks like they are . There was a lot of honking and mooohing and it just looks so cute  :-* after a while Falcor took a nap  :) here are Some photo's .

Cleo wears the socks .

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2016, 06:39:07 AM »

They are really cute :)

Piggy

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2016, 02:06:07 PM »

Thank you HuggieZ  :D, sadly I havent heard back from the Sellers from marktplaats  >:(

Piggy

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2016, 12:55:07 PM »

I went to the electronicsstore  today and bought a New powercable and now I can charge her battery  ;D we had to try different brands because they would not work . But after a few times we found one that did ....so I am really happy ! She is so sweet and active , now she has a burping fase . She burbs a lot after feeding it is really funny  ;)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 12:57:53 PM by Piggy »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal