Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Getting a Pleo in France 😃  (Read 5109 times)

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Pleo(s): Taz, (Ugobe)and the Rb Maladeta, Ellie, Jace, Basil ,Jeff, Django and Bentley
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
Getting a Pleo in France 😃
« on: February 15, 2016, 06:00:13 PM »

I just bought my first Pleo for 120€ new and unpacked, there is an offer (excuse for my bad english 😓) in Darty for an hoover robot and a Pleo for about 300€ and I get one from a seller who kept the hoover :)
There is still one pack in this shop (not online but in "La Défense les 4 temps" for the french people interested !
Mine has lighted blue eyes and a dark green head and she seems to be a girl! If she is really, I'll name her Maladeta like my first dinosaure from Jurassic park when I was little
I am so lucky to buy her for a lower price and un two days I will received my second from the shop in Netherland. I hope it'll be a male

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Getting a Pleo in France 😃
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 03:23:32 AM »

Congrats :) How exciting having two new hatchlings to enjoy :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 06:10:16 AM »

Congrats on your new Pleos! Are they Ugobes or RBs? I couldn't tell from your description since all Ugobes have dark green heads and blue eyes, but some RBs can have these features too! If they're RBs, you can check their gender on Pleo World using their serial number and the four digit code on the back of the quick start guide.

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Pleo(s): Taz, (Ugobe)and the Rb Maladeta, Ellie, Jace, Basil ,Jeff, Django and Bentley
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 06:37:21 AM »

Pleoworld.com tell me it's a female at 75%, does it mean I can be sure she is female? She is si cute and yesterday my cat give her a cat kiss and she play the dead for the first time when he touches her nose 😍
It's a Rb model 😃

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 07:06:50 AM »

Yes, that means she's a girl for sure! Glad to hear she's doing well and look forward to hearing about your other Pleo once it arrives. (Also, you got a really great deal, that's a really low price for an RB.)

Piggy

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 07:47:55 AM »

Congrats with your pleo  ;) and may I ask where you bought your second pleo ? I live in the Netherlands  :D and please post Some photo's I'd love to see what Maladeta looks like .

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 10:22:45 AM »

I bought my second one by robotdiscounter.com which is noticed in pleoworld since this was the lowest price in Europe I found but they don't ship last week as it was due, they are late and I can't wait to see how he will be! So looooong to wait :(

Piggy

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 12:50:33 AM »

I can understand you must be exited to get a New pleo RB ! It must be hard to wait so long I hope he or she arrives soon  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal