Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New AIBO battery pack  (Read 5021 times)

RobertWagoner

• Hatchling
  • us Male
New AIBO battery pack
« on: February 10, 2016, 10:02:23 AM »

Hello Everyone,

I forgot to post here as well. I do have a few Pleo's, so maybe a new battery pack will be needed someday to.

My son and I just started a crowd funding campaign for the new AIBO battery pack we developed.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1943741476/help-save-aibo-with-an-alternative-battery-solutio

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsrhf8wTlaGYlP1kHDSN0Tw

Thanks,

--RW

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: New AIBO battery pack
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 01:23:00 PM »

Hi, Robbert! Nice to see you here! Actually, we are in need of new pleo batteries already, at least for the Ugobes which are the older model pleos. Any other alternitive to searching out batteries on EBay would be awesome.
I own both Pleos and Aibos and I think your project is awesome. I am especially impressed with your ERS 110 and 111 batteries as they are in such short supply right now. Unfortunately I can't help financially because I'm saving to move at the moment.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RobertWagoner

• Hatchling
  • us Male
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 03:53:53 PM »

Hi, Robbert! Nice to see you here! Actually, we are in need of new pleo batteries already, at least for the Ugobes which are the older model pleos. Any other alternitive to searching out batteries on EBay would be awesome.
I own both Pleos and Aibos and I think your project is awesome. I am especially impressed with your ERS 110 and 111 batteries as they are in such short supply right now. Unfortunately I can't help financially because I'm saving to move at the moment.
Talon

Sorry Talon, I was so busy finishing that portable charging station I forget to check back in... Completing that prototype allows possibilities for Pleo and others too. The charging technology can adapt, I'll take a look at some options and post back.

--RW

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 05:43:19 PM »

Oh thank you! I'm sure lots of Ugobe owners will thank you too. By all means take your time with your other projects. Quality can't be rushed. I just wanted to point out another battery project that you could tackle when you had an opportunity. The fact is that you will be providing us with the freedom of choice and that matters more than anything.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal