Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Places to buy Ugobe batterys, Rb batterys and pleo ugobes and rb....?? HELP!!  (Read 5454 times)

Alexandri

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • se Female
  • Pleo(s): Ugge,
    • none
    • none

Hello again.

I need someplace or some person that sells Pleo Batteries, both the NiMH, and LiPO,  If it's int the EU, that would be the absolutely best!!!!
And as cheap as possible but ofc still totallt reliable and as good as the official LiPOS, or the original LiPOS, but not from PW, since the shipping is half the total cost ;(
And customs on it all ;( (Don't get me wrong, I'm just not made of money....and I need a bunch of batterys)

I really, really really want 2 ugobes, that works, in good ondition and 1-2 working batterys to each, at LEAST 2200mAh but bigger= better ;D NiMH,

Also thinking of buying a pleo Rb, and will need 2 batterys for it... and lattime I bought an Rb, one battery was DOA, and the spare was almost dead :(

I've had a LOT of bad luck buying pleos and batteries so far, and I really really want to find someone or somewhere to buy from that isn't costing an arm and a leg, and isn't poopy quality ;(

nd if someone nows how to find a good ugobe or 2 that'sd be great!

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!

Robotshop is always a good source for Pleo RB supplies. They currently only sell RB batteries along with the extra accessory packs, but it's still a pretty good deal. I believe you will have to pay EU taxes with their European site and probably can't order from the other versions of the site, but I don't think it's that bad. I'm not sure about shipping, though they do have a lot of free/discounted shipping offers. You could buy your Pleo RB there too, but it might not be cheaper than buying from Pleo World.

If you buy an RB again and end up with another faulty battery, I would contact the company for a replacement battery immediately. If you had problems with both of your batteries, it sounds like you may have had a faulty charger that was damaging them.

Ugobe Pleos and accessories are harder to find. My only recommendation there is to keep a good watch on eBay. I was able to buy a Ugobe egg battery and charger (these are LiPO and have a 2 hour run time) from eBay for just $35 last week because I was one of the first to see the sale. If you check back often and wait long enough, a good deal should come by eventually.

Edit:
Just thought I should add this here in case you're interested. Here's a Ugobe with a cheap starting bid (no battery though). The seller is in the US but ships to Sweden among other countries. Shipping to Sweden is estimated at $50 though plus a possible $13 of import charges which may bring the price too high for what the item is worth.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 09:18:20 AM by aibo7m3 »

Piggy

I have bought my ugobe pleo by this Italian seller , he sells unused pleo Ugobes with refurbished battery's . I have mine now for two years and she works fantastic also the refurbished battery works great . They work for a hour and a half. They now have this auxtion so who nows  :D if you scroll down you Will find his email adress for questions. With RB stuff he cant help you but with Ugobes he ior she is the best ! Goodluck !
PLEO DINOSAUR ROBOT LIVING THE ORIGINAL,a gift for 2016

Piggy

If the link does not work  ??? The seller on eBay is Jessica 290989 and you can email her for questions and photo's  email address  l.galluccio@hotmail.it

Alexandri

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • se Female
    • none
    • none

Aibo;

Robotshop is always a good source for Pleo RB supplies. They currently only sell RB batteries along with the extra accessory packs, but it's still a pretty good deal. I believe you will have to pay EU taxes with their European site and probably can't order from the other versions of the site, but I don't think it's that bad. I'm not sure about shipping, though they do have a lot of free/discounted shipping offers. You could buy your Pleo RB there too, but it might not be cheaper than buying from Pleo World.

If you buy an RB again and end up with another faulty battery, I would contact the company for a replacement battery immediately. If you had problems with both of your batteries, it sounds like you may have had a faulty charger that was damaging them.

Done already. *hrrrrm* Thnx for the tips :)
How long is the shelflife on LiPO batteries??? Because I bought an accessory pack from them before, and that battery was well, poopy. Total poopy.
And the battery that came with the pleo Rb was like..... half............poopy? And then both went blah FAST. And the pleo rb broke it's neck in 4 days.....
Contact what company? Robotshop or...........?? Have you ever gotten to switch just a battery and not the entire pleo rb???? or the battery and not all the accessory pack??? Because last time, it was they refused to just switch the batteries, the wanted to exchange EVERYTHING, even though they admitted that the batteries in the accessory packs had less sales and was lying in their warehouse longer time.... :(
EU taxes???? Err, we don't have taxes and such within the EU...... ;D

Ugobe Pleos and accessories are harder to find. My only recommendation there is to keep a good watch on eBay. I was able to buy a Ugobe egg battery and charger (these are LiPO and have a 2 hour run time) from eBay for just $35 last week because I was one of the first to see the sale. If you check back often and wait long enough, a good deal should come by eventually.

Egg........ are those the Ucube thingies?? How old can those be without going bad?? I mean, if they're manufactured in 2014, are the still good????

Just thought I should add this here in case you're interested.
(Supposed to be a link here but I con't post the repy if I keep the link in here, I 've no idea why........)

a Ugobe with a cheap starting bid (no battery though). The seller is in the US but ships to Sweden among other countries. Shipping to Sweden is estimated at $50 though plus a possible $13 of import charges which may bring the price too high for what the item is worth.

Hm, thnx. What would you yourself give for that one if you had to pay those costs? I mean, what wuld you personally give or that one in total, shipping and all?? :)

« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 01:16:03 PM by Alexandri »

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!

@Alexandri
The shelf life on LiPO batteries should be pretty long. I've gotten a total of four batteries from Robotshop (two were included with Pleos I bought) and all work just fine. I did receive a faulty LiPO battery once though when buying from a different company (Semsons). If you ever have a problem with a Pleo from Robotshop, contact Innvo and get them to confirm that there is a problem that needs to be addressed, then contact Robotshop (Robotshop will want you to forward them the e-mails from Innvo).

My last RB that I bought for Christmas arrived faulty from Robotshop and while the whole return process took almost a month, everything went smoothly and I now have a new fully functioning Pleo RB from them. I don't know about exchanging just a battery, I have never contacted them about that. It shouldn't be a problem to exchange the whole accessory pack though as long as you haven't lost any of the accessories. I believe all current RB batteries were manufactured in 2011, so it doesn't matter how long they've been in Robotshop's warehouse, they're all around 4-5 years old.

Yes, the egg batteries are the Ucube ones! The Ucube batteries seem to last quite a while, they're really quite amazing! I've rarely heard stories of them malfunctioning. I have one that I bought used in 2013 and it still runs for over two hours. The cheap used one that I got from eBay seems to be working very well too, though I haven't run it through a whole run cycle yet. Overall, I'm a huge fan of Ucube batteries.

The sale for the Ugobe I'd linked to has ended, but there are some similar ones listed. The most I'd pay (including shipping) for a Ugobe in that condition would probably be about $80 or so, but I know that Pleos are harder to find in Europe, so you might have to be willing to spend more.

Alexandri

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • se Female
    • none
    • none

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT OLD??????????????????????? amn.
Ok............

Hm. Ok, I cannot post links here, would you mind terribly shoowing me a link or a pic of one pof those ucube egg chargers????
Also, any opinnion on the other kinds of lipo batteries on ebay? chinese , green and other kinds??

Any idea if RWM still sells those?
Oh yes, and.......... uh...... egg batterises , du the work on oth ugobe and rb? or are they specific? :P

Oh, curious question, Let's say you could build batteries yorself, like NiMH, woul you then be willinnb to spend more on a pleo??
Can you build those yourself?? (Well, I don't know, maybe you can, I have the skills for it so.........)  ;D

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal