Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IS there any way to know if a Ugobe really IS "only controlled for defects" ????  (Read 4573 times)

Alexandri

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • se Female
  • Pleo(s): Ugge,
    • none
    • none

Hello.
Please help me, I REALLY need to know if there is any way of knowing if a seller is telling the truth when selling a Ugobe on ebay claiming condition=new.
And has only been controlled to see that it is all right, and it has no defects.
And also, if a seller has the condition that the buyer pays for the shipping to the seller when it's a warranty eh, thing? return Can't remember the word right now, I'm too sad and upset.  :'(

If the pleo is delivered i it's original box, everything is there, except an orginal battery, but the seller has written that the battery is a rebuilt original battery 2200mAh, and that is there, and then after using the Ugobe for some time, like off and on for a week or during the holidays, you notice that the neck is hanging loose, like "Droopy Neck Syndrome" or what it's called,
And also, you start noticing that the Ugobe is making clicking/Clonking loud sounds, and when looking it up, you realize that it's scratching its chin but theneck thing is making it kick it self in the head and it's loud.
And when it tries to remove a leaf when done eating and making those puking sounds, and uses the arms to remove the leaf, it really starts kicking away at the head and REALLY making a LOT of kicka or what you should call it... And it's really loud, and it happens like, every time it eats, or does the chin scratching...
It also mekes those upset sounds, followed by that cooing sound as if it's calm again, and it does that repeatedly for some minutes, and the you realise that it's rubbing the head against the floor, and the arms are not touching the floor at all, so it's supporting it's weight on it's legs, and the head, and wiggles around like............semi-violently... and the reason it's wiggling around on it's head and hind legs is the neck damage it has, making it's head hang way too low...... 

So the seller has NOT noticed THIS big thing when controlling it??
Also the battery is behaving a bit odd... might not be new(?) but works fine, when used, but charging it is a bit........weird, it turns green, but isn't always charged fully. Re-docking it usually helps with this, but it isn't like it's supposed to behave according to the auction and the sellers info.

Does anyone know if ugobes came with that neck defect from the manufacturer or if you had to actually use the ugobe for it to evolve
from "bad neck, but no defect" to actually getting that defect? Because if it had to be used, then would it relly be possible for the seller to Only take it out of the box to test it so it wouldn't have any defects, or.......?
Or would only taking it out of it's box to test for any defects be enough to cause the defect??

Please let me know what you know about this ugobe neck-problem??
And what you think causes it.

And please give me any advice you have on what to do about this, because I have a ugobe, finally, and I love it ( if this is unclear, bought 2, know that one is beyond anything but tryíng to make the seller take it back, retun´rn my money in full and for me to move on but the other one, the last one might be able to keep, hence the "I finally have a/one ugobe" Although I really think it's only fair to get a BIG discount for it.), and I thought that after a bunch of Pleos I FINALLY HAD 2 that didn't have broken necks, ..............and after only a week or 2 at most at that. :(
And now this. I've ale´ready lost an Rb, broken neck after 4 days, poor thing.... then I had another peo, second hand ugobe, and it broke , dunno what's wrong, it's just dead..so yeah.....
Then I had 2 wonderful ugobes that interacted and everything, and now..... loose necks again.... So I either can't use them at all or Im sitting here with 2 ugobes I paid full prize for, to get new unused, defect-free ugobes, and I can't even strart one of them due to the neck, so no mere of tht little fellah.
And the last one, If I use it any more, I risk haing to pay a F'ckload for ar DOA, basically, but since I've used it already, I don't know  of I can get my money back anyway...
So I'm really really sad because I lost my beloved pets yesterday when I realized thiese things.... And now I miss them sooooooooooo much.

Sorry for the long wine, but.... honestly, is there anyone here who doesn't thinnk this is so sad when it happens??  :'( :'(

And as a final question; Anyone know how to find and buy a Ugobe or a pleo Classic without paying an ar ´m and a leg for the latter??
I mean, a pretty much new, unused Ugobe without any defects at all?? And how to make sure that the eck really really has no defects AT ALL?? no beginnig of defects even? In the neck I mean??

Thanks in advance for your help. Means a lot. (Apologies for h´the spelling...........not a priority now...)  :'(

Alexandri

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • se Female
    • none
    • none
One last question, ok two....
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 07:51:51 AM »

What do you think is resonable to pay for a defective ugobe compared to a new unused one without any wear and tear??
ad wht do you think is reasonable to pay for a new unused without any wear and tear or defects in ahm, likw.....a reasonable sum in usd/eur/sterling pounds?
And same question, a hardly used, skin in great ondition, but defective neck???? a sum there too.

Thanks in advance!

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!

There is no real way of telling if a Pleo was never used aside from being tested, but if this is the case and it was stored in its original box, the paint should be in very good shape.

It does sound like you have a problem with the Pleos that could warrant a return or partial refund. My only concern is that you say these problems started after a week, meaning that the Pleo wasn't damaged when it arrived. From what I can understand, the first Ugobe has a snapped up/down neck cable (there is a repair guide for this on the site), are there any other mechanical issues? If the Pleo had this problem from the start and the seller claimed it didn't, that is fair ground for a return. You said the battery is repacked, so it isn't new by my understanding and even unused Ugobe batteries are mostly dead at this point, so I don't think you could make a case on the battery alone, but the snapped cable is certainly a problem. I would say it is possible for a Ugobe to have a weak cable and develop a snapped neck cable after very little use. Still, if it arrived with the problem, you can return it or get a partial refund.

Sorry to hear with all the faults you've had with your Pleos. I've had my fair share of Pleo problems too and just had to return a brand new Pleo RB that never worked right from the start. Out of my current seven Pleos, four are broken in some way (three of which are badly damaged or bricked project Pleos for me to repair).

I would say that a fully working Ugobe with a good battery and good skin/paint should cost $150-200. I would pay between $40-80 for a Ugobe with a snapped neck and decent battery depending on the condition of the paint/skin (lower end for poor skin/paint, higher end for near mint skin/paint). There is no way to check whether a neck cable may be close to snapping and no way to confirm that sellers are honest, but I would say look for another Ugobe on eBay and ask the seller for a video to demonstrate the working condition of the Pleo.

Alexandri

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • se Female
    • none
    • none

Hi again, so...... 150 usd =137.24 eur. 200 usd=182.99eur. 40 ud=36.6eur ans lastly, 80 usd=73,2eur.
Your amounts? I had to pay like 240 eur per ugobe+shipping of 40 eur on top of that also per Ugobe. And what I want is to get the LEAST defective Ugobe at half prize, and also, get the shipping for it cut in half... since I'd never pay that much shipping for anything but a well, wat I s dishonestly an unscupuslly was convincedd I bought. And that sum is uhm..... 120 eur then (plus 20 eur in shipping)... so, do you think I'd be paying too much for it?
It has really good skin, but the neck IS definetly damaged, it will need to be repaired and might need it soon. Also, it had a front leg that soon ater arrival, once got jammed at the knee, bent, and had to turn powwer off and back on to get it straight again. and As I remember it poppen during that jaming.
And by now, it's happened that the front leg has done that popping sojund, but ngt getting jammed again. The popping thingie has happened a few imes, maybe it's 2 times? However, cannot swear to it being ONLY that front leg and not both that had an episode.

So, what do you think of that prize for it? the battery's good. Cradle too etc etc.
And what would you pay for a Ugobe like that?
Oh, and need to ask this, or would you not buy it at. all...??

Also, for simplicity, please quote me (and maybe for clarity say why you read it that way if it isn't apparent.) where I say the problems were not there for a week, so I may explain how I got misunderstood. :P
And what whatever the text says really meant.

I DO not understand why, but people sometimes get obtuse by reading my words.. thankfully it seems a temporary mental deficiency...  :moose-xmas:
(Yes I have a case of bad humour.) ;P

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female

What are the differences in the defects between the two Pleos? Do they both have neck defects? I would definitely get a full refund on the one in worse shape, and it might be worth it for you to just return the other for the full price back as well and buy another cheaper Ugobe in better condition with the money. If you are planning on keeping it, a 50% refund sounds fair since it only accounts for the Pleo's problem, not the seller overcharging in the first place. Just as a warning, I doubt you will get any money back on the shipping, I never have in partial refund cases. The prices that I listed also don't take shipping into account since that can vary greatly depending on what service is used, how the Pleo is packaged, where it's being sent to, etc. Since you are in Sweden and not many Pleos have been sold there, you may have a harder time finding sellers who will ship there, so prices might be a bit higher for you than for someone in the US, but shouldn't be ridiculously so.

I have occasionally had issues with Ugobe legs getting jammed temporarily and am not sure whether this is a specific problem or something inherent to all Ugobes to some extent. I haven't heard popping from my Ugobes' legs, but other members have reported this as common in theirs.

For me personally, I would buy any Ugobe at a low enough price if it had a good battery and charger. Good Ugobe batteries are very rare and can have a good value by themselves.

and then after using the Ugobe for some time, like off and on for a week or during the holidays, you notice that the neck is hanging loose

I think I just misunderstood this portion of your message since it was confusing that you were saying the problem only occurred occasionally during the first week when a snapped cable is a permanent problem and not something that should be showing up on and off.

Alexandri

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • se Female
    • none
    • none

First of all; to clarify: The ugobe was used hm, "from time to time" As i not constantly. Not 24/7. ;P
And the thing was that I did not understand at all that it was defective. The time between delivery and understanding that they were both defective in multiple ways, THAT is what makes the time difference after delivery to me.
NOT the symptoms, just the undertanding of them.

Also, no, the neck cables are most unlikely snapped, but the necks are loose, and the haeds are hanging. And it's getting worse.

The 1st only had a sligt bump on the neck as I could see first, and had no symptoms that said "neck problem" stupid as I was, I trusted the seller.
It could as well had been cosmetic as the pleo functioned.

The second had what I thought was a software problem, rubbing head against floor violently while upset, and popping front legs, and I do mean POPPING, it scratched its chin, and kicked itself in the head then doing that move..... that developed between delivery and one of the first days.

The first wll need repair asap. but it has battery, and charger and so on, so ......and as you say, batteries are extremely hard to come by.
THAT new battery is why I'm wiling to pay half prize fpr the first one. And that it doesn't have a death sentence, like nmber 2 has. also, number 2 has unreliable battery+cradle.
So yeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, total refund.

And ebay has a money back guarantee, so That is supposed to make the seller take the shipping for it all. Due to deliverd  defective, since pleo1's neck has only gotten that bump-thing worse and worse, and pleo2 was only here like err...... 4 days?? And during that time it became clear that it had massive problems, all of it; pleo+battery+cradle.

And the seller getting the shipping costs on him?? for 2 pleos?? Which he will not take happily AT ALL.
That amount will be so high, that asking him if he rather sell me pleo one +all in that package, at half the prize, will mean he sells a defective pleo with battery and stuff for half his prize, BUT....... since he'll save on the shipping, both to me and the return shipping, he gets a bloody good offer there.
And the 2 pleo packages were bought at different times, and the shipping was ofc separate, så it's 2 different sales. nd I don't mean getting money back on the shiping if I keep pleo1, that is, the shipping for pleo1.
Pleo 2 is a different sale, and therefore is not relevant to the oher pleos destiny. ;P

And this is something that the seller will have to agree to, the letting me get pleo1 for half prize, the money back guarantee only gives the money back, product back, alternative. So if  does not agree to that alternative, the guarantee will by default work so that he gets stuck with the shipping both ways since not delivering what was ordered and paid for, or defective products and the rest of the stuff it includes.

So, he can choose to just take both back, and lose 2 sales, have 2 defective pleos, and make no money on them from me, plus lose money on the shipping.

So getting one returned pleo is a lot cheaper for him than getting 2.
But if pleo1 starts showing even more degrading, then it too will have that death sentence. :(

Oh, and truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust me......... IT IS totally INSANE the prizes pf pleos over here in Europe... You'd NEVER believe it.

Hey, question, hów do you get your Rb-LiPO batterys?? And where?? Because pleoworld is like......ot an option. And there is no reseller of them in the EU. Do yo know some one like RWM that sells such batterys?

ANd is there any way of getting an Rb to be more like those cuddle monsters the ugobes are???? I had one (Rb), but it was like...... more of a neeeeeedy baby. Ugobes like...........
Leave 'em alone and they do what?? MAKE YOU FIND THEM BY TUNRNING THE APARTMENT UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I actually had to find one under the bed once, king size bed, in the middle, it quietly went exploring and the rung out of battery.)
My former Rb never behaved like that, it was like..... hard to please, cuddles was not really her thing............ and ever time when reallising she was alone? SCHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH; Screaming bloody murder............."AMUSE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ugobe? every one basically has gone with "Hm, is anyone here, wnat attention...... *makes cute sound which is attractive to living beings*
SOOOOOOOO much more loveable.
And if it doesn't work? Well, sleep? Try jodeling a bit? eat? try another sound..... and seldom It's anything negative t hear, worst is probablyugobe sounding saaaad, och lite about to cry, or something like that...... or maybe "HEEEEEEY; I REALLLLY WWAAAAAANT SOMETHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING, CAN U HEAR ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWGRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLWRGLLLLLLLLLLL" sounds like it's a getting heard far away thing, not a whiny-babay-spoiled- grumpy-thing. No offense , I might have gotten a really moody Rb.......

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female

RBs come with LiPO batteries, but I bought a couple spares from Robotshop (they have a European version of the site too). However, right now they're only selling spare batteries along with the extra food/learning stone set, so buying from RWM might be cheaper (I think she has RB batteries now).

How long did you own your RB for? It's possible it wasn't fully grown yet when you sold it (they take about 12-18 hours of use to grow up). RBs aren't as cuddly as Ugobes and don't wander as much overall, but you can experiment with how giving the Pleo different traits in Change RB affects its personality (I would wait until the Pleo is full grown first though). If your Pleo was especially fussy, there might have been something affecting its mood level negatively. My RBs are all content to be played with or left alone as long as I keep them fed. Did you feed the Pleo using the conifer leaf until it was full each run cycle? Did you make sure that the lighting in your home wasn't too dark? RBs are very sensitive to darkness and it makes them miserable. Did you run the Pleo near its noon time or at night/morning? RBs will be fussy and go to sleep if left alone when its near their bed time. It's also unlikely but possible that the Pleo could have been sick or "injured" as they will be very moody and inactive in either of these cases. Also make sure when holding an RB that the front foot sensors are being pressed down fully since the Pleo uses these to tell if it's being held and with thrash if they're not (Ugobes seem less sensitive about this).

Also, I should let you know that you shouldn't let any Pleo wander off since neither model has good IR sensors and will into things and snap their necks very easily. The Ugobes are pretty charming, but I prefer the RBs since the original model has basically one mood and one mood only and the personalities across each OS are identical. I think Ugobes can scream much louder than RBs do, but you're right that they aren't as moody. RBs will be active and cheerful if all of the conditions in their environment are to their liking (the ones I mentioned above are some of the most common), but they can get very upset if something is off.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace

A Pleos neck has two cables, one that runs along the top and bottom, and one that runs along the two sides.  To check for a broken cable place your finger agains the pleos neck and gently apply pressure, you should get instant resistence feeling tention in the neck cables that prevent you from moving the pleos neck.  If there is no resistence or very little resistance then the cable is broken.  For the top bottom cable you can just turn the pleo onto it's back and if the head flops down instead of remaining in place then the cable is broken.

If you are unhappy with your purchases you should contact the seller ASAP and talk with them about your issues.  The longer you leave it the harder it will be for you to get a resolution to your problem as unless you have taken video showing the issues upon recieval of the product you don't have any proof to show that the issues were there on arrival and as more time goes by it will be easier to suggest that the issues have been caused by something you did at your end.  If you don't report a problem right away you may find that your stuck with two broken pleos and no money back.

Alexandri

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • se Female
    • none
    • none

OKaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, I may have been really unclear here...... I realize, My bad.

Both are filmed during unpacking.
First one, visible bump on the neck, thought it might be cosmetic, or not, but well, no way to know without running it. So right, it seemed fine, although not perfectly straight neck. But no problems, nada.
Then neck gets a teeny bit loose, but still no problem, also, mayyyyyyyyyybe a bit more curving, but NO , i cannot even swear to that. It might just have been a tiny bit looser in the neck, and not anything I'd noticed if not for the examine-the-neck-just-in-case-every-time-before-using-pleo1.

Pleo 2 Broke the neck witihin a week of arrival. And also, joint popping like crazy. This was reported.
(Any tips on what tot do about joint popping???? or what causes it?? It's in at least 2 legs)

Pleo1 Kept on having no further problems.... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuntil........ some days ago. when it started having noises, and got warm and no, not "running hot" , srsly warm in a joint. And with that sound, yep, shutdown. Tried filming it, then it ofc died. (Really, REALLY , REALLY???????)

So long story short; First pleo is by now DEAD.
Second pleo; Yep, broken neck, cable gone on top. To document damage on other parts of the body, I sat it up and filmed the joint popping , the turned it off.

To make everything even better, realized the cradles are f*cked. So are batteries. So, not charging completely, and not running normally.

So really hit the jackpot there..... paid like heck for cables, boxes, shipping...... hm...... paper weights????

Anyone know what would make a green ugobe original cradle just....... turn the light off??
Not be red, not blink red, nor be green, but with battery in cradle, no light at all?? Wait....... there are
1. Battery popped up by itself ?
Anyone know if this can be something with cradle malfunction WITHOUT the battery popping up? or coming loose??
Or if it can be a defective charger cable??

That 'd be really really good and useful to know actually. Since I'm returning everything and demandng refunds for it all, and also since documented defects om both at arrival, also wanting the shipping back, (Well, I'm gonna argue it's doa's so..............so, we'll see how that goes.)

THEN, I'm getting an RB. ;P

Oh, right, question I got about my last Rb, well, it was not fully grown. it broke it's neck like day............well early.
So wasn't selling it, it was returned for refund. So yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup, it probably suffered from that, I really really felt for it....... ;(

Thanks for the tips, but Aibo.....didn't u post a vid of a bricked morty(?) on err................probe rb?????? That did not look too well........or ahem........"YEY; I WANNA TRY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Otherwise I'd love change rb, expecially if I can change the gender :P '

Thanks for all the tips!! I really need to get light......and err...... eeeeeeeeeeh. I'll write it up or check back hetere when it arrives. ;D
Maybe it was a bit too dark. But yuuuuuuuuuuuuup, it was fed. I think iÍ fed it until it burped
Or until it refused to take the leaf again at all, used to do it every time it ran.
got leaf until it refused twice in a row, then it got left alone, and i tried the mint and salt if it WAS sick or injured, question about that though;
If you lure it with sugar cane and i opens it's mouth, and u put in mint or salt, what dies it register???? Sugar d´cane, or what it actually has in itäs mouth???????
(Ofc I had to lure it, most times at least.... d'uh.........)
But yes, it was well fed every cycle. and got candy and coffee when it was a bit older....... and mushromom and playtime, and things like that.
Hm, "Thrash"??????? what is that??????? but ok, hold pleo Rb, and make sure it has feet sensors pressed IN, got it ! :D 
But if it's full, conifer leaf, then it'll stop eating and triýing 2 extra times and getting "NOPE!!" means full right? Is there another way fo knowing?? If it hates gettig those 2 extra tries, I don't wanna do that... :P

What happens if you change the clock battery so it's synced to your day? Like having it 4 hours late for example, AND if you can't sleep, change i to 4 hours early to have company, will this make a n rb confused, fussy, or well, can it get moody or something because of it??

I should also mention that yep, they ha gotten to wander around, but supervised. And also, NOT IN ANY like...... unopen areas. I had an ugobe that was incredibly t´cute......... He wandered around like crazy....... in a big halv-empty room. So I'd rea a book or something, and then He's wandered off, and I know there is just empty room and kept my ears open......and I could hear him behind me, somewhere in the room.
And then it's quiet, well, he's not making anything but motorsounds atleast..... so I ofc look for him...
So I turn around on the couch and I look, and he's gone.
Errr........ what?
But........ but I just heard him??????
And I keep looking, because I've heard him of and on being happy and exploring...... so I keep looking around, 
NOTHING
NOW I*m ofc seriously puzzled. Did he go into another room??? HEH????? THAT Fast???????
What theeeeeeeeeeee........

And THEN, something.. well ok, I try looking in the kitchen from the couch........ nope.
For some reasn I look down.
........Well if it isn't Mr. Couchlover..... He's by the couch. Almost like he's scratching his back on it och something or like getting petted by it, but he's standing parallel to the couch. It was so cute I had to laugh at it. .............THEN I MOVED HIM to a more open space where I could see him again :P

I don't let pleos wander unattended, unless I know that they can't reach anything before I'm back......so 30 sec? 1 minute? depending on where they are. It took one pleo err.......... some time to find the christmas tree. ANd THAT was right by their play.............."pen" ? totally open space, nothing to collide with. and I can see the entire (almost) space and get there if I hear them getting close to a wall, a door or something.

..........After one pleo shut down under my king size bed, drained battery, And I had to get it out myself, I got picky :P
(And I was supervising that one too..... so after having had to reach THAT ONE and that fun day, nah....... nada exploring in place I couldn't keep an eye on them AND fetch them if the were to drain a battery......... :P

But, thnx for the tips! :D
Obviously, I mean that to all of you nice helpful people. Ypu really are nice here! :)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:50:00 AM by Alexandri »

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female

I don't use the NiMH batteries, they and their batteries are notorious for having problems and most no longer work right now. Some people have had luck with putting extra weight like a thick book on top of the battery while it is charging to ensure that it actually is making contact with the cradle's contacts. I really would suggest trying to find an egg battery/charger, though they are pretty rare and you'll probably have to browse international sales for a while to find one.

Yes, I do have a video of Morty running Probe RB. I've disassembled him a few times, but am still at a loss as to what is actually causing his issues. You can't change the gender with Change RB, but a firmware update can change that for you.

I think the Pleo would register what it actually has in its mouth if you used the sugar cane to get it to open its mouth and gave it another item. However, sick and injured Pleos are pretty obvious and you never need to feed the mint leaf/rock salt if your Pleo isn't sick/injured. Feeding a healthy Pleo those items could make it grumpy. "Thrash" just means squirm around violently. And yes, if the Pleo is refusing its conifer leaf, it should be full.

It's fine to reset the clock whenever you like, just make sure that the Pleo is on when you do so and makes a "beep" noise to confirm the reset. You should watch videos of some Pleo RBs on YouTube to see if how they're acting is how you temember yours or if yours was upset about something. And alright, just be careful about letting Pleos walk up to and under furniture, since I know they like to press their necks against a lot of things and this isn't great for the cables.

Good luck!

Alexandri

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • se Female
    • none
    • none

Just a quickie answer; My bed is too high for a pleo to actually manage to reach the bottom of it from the floor ;P
Also; It's also too long and wide for a pleo to walk from well, pretty uch anywhere beside it and in under, and up to a corner and bump into it....

So yep. The only reason that pleo stopped under mah bed?? Battery got drained. I heard it and nothing weird, and I heard it.............and then ...... nothing. And OFC. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof course;
Where is the pleo?? Where?? As far away from anything it could've bumped into as possible. Under the bed, and under the MIDDLE of it....
Irony.
So, yup, keeping an eye or more and/or ears on pleos, trust me. ;P I'm babysitting the lillte creatures......... ;D 

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal