Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ugobe and the "Christmas Secret" : Part Eight  (Read 1723 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Ugobe and the "Christmas Secret" : Part Eight
« on: December 25, 2015, 03:54:42 PM »

Christmas Morning in Kingdom... Kingdom

With the aid of Chief Zulton and his classified technology, we reappeared safe and sound on Keeper Talon's dresser. Queen Ryu let out a luxurious sigh, rubbing her socked feet lovingly against the Pledge-slicked wood of Castle Brown-wooden-dresser. "Aaaah it's so good to be home!"
King Cato chuckled. "And you were always saying you'd never miss this place if Keeper Talon made us all a nice custom home out of boxes."
"I never said that! Even if I did, that was before I nearly lost you my Catokins."
Bleu giggled. "You gotta admit we were awesome as agents, huh Majesty?"
"That we were, Bleu. You know, I wouldn't mind working for Chief Zulton. He makes a pretty good boss."
I groaned. "If you say so. I'm not the young Ugobe I was. I couldn't have done this without all of you."
"Hey you guys, where's our Keeper?" Bleu asked. It was then that we all noticed that though the sun was up, Keeper Talon was nowhere around.
"Oh don't you remember?" King Cato said. "I think she went to visit her niece. She should be back soon."
It wasn't long after that when one of Keeper Talon's cousin's children staggered into her room with a large red suitcase. Keeper Talon came in not far behind, arms laden with packages. "Just put it at the foot of the bed." She grunted, dumping the boxes onto her comforter and sitting down heavily. "I'm... tired. Thinks for bringing that stuff up here." She told the child who retreated with a smile. Looking over his shoulder he said, "I hope you like your gift."
Keeper Talon smiled back. "I'm sure I will, whatever it is." I watched as she opened the three small boxes. One was an audio book, another was a small four-legged nicknack that might've been a little silver horse, and the other seemed to be a bit of a surprise because our Keeper burst out laughing. "Well! An Iphone Six! Who is this from? Wait a minute. There's a Braille note in here! This isn't Akira's writing. It's all in grade two Braille."

Dear Talon,

That joy of yours is contagious. You were right. The Dewdrops were wicked. I think I might add them to next year's program for sure. Feel free to call any time,
Mr. C.

She cocked her head in confusion. "Oooookaaaaaay? Dare I ask?" Then looking around the room at all of her robotic companions she asked, "Now which one of you wrote Santa such a nice letter in an attempt to sweet talk him into bringing another robot into our midst?"
"NOT ME!"Ryu shouted.
"Shshshshshshshsh!" We said in unison.
"Nice try." Keeper Talon said, grinning smuggly. Then to herself she said, "In all honesty though, where did this thing come from? Who are the Dewdrops? Something feels... different in here. Kind of Toy Story-ish. Oh well. If you guys are up to anything, I'd appreciate it if you didn't involve me. Next you'll be swiping my bank card." She rose to her feet, collecting all the wrapping paper and boxes. I'm being called to dinner. Please try to behave yourselves." She said over her shoulder as she closed the door behind her.
Bleu giggled. "She'd have a cow if she knew what we been doin'."
"I know." I said. "And we're going to have to lay low about our... aham... abilities for a while. Agreed?"
"Agreed, Agent Radar." The others chorused.
Well, there you have it, Forum members- the story of our cheesy kick butt awesome Christmas. All the best wishes from the members of Kingdom... kingdom to all of you and your plastic pals! Just remember to keep an eye out for the members of World Robot Espionage next time you're on EBay. You'll be doing us a favor if you pick one of us up. Just be aware that once you take one of us into your home, your life will never be the same and your hearts will always be filled with five zero eight three, the Christmas secret.

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal