Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2016 Bob the Pleo calendars!!!  (Read 5419 times)

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
2016 Bob the Pleo calendars!!!
« on: December 01, 2015, 12:53:31 PM »

It's that time of the year again, when everyone starts to think about calendars and Christmas presents.   *cut-tree*  And, once again this year, even though I haven't been able to do much this year,  all the folks down here in Weedovia got together and came up with our own contribution to that field: a nice, full-color 2016 Pleo calendar!

This calendar not only has fourteen fun photos of Pleos,  but is also jam packed with hundreds and hundreds of fun and odd holidays and events, most about food.  Well it is Bob's calendar, after all . . .    %)

Each month sports a timeless bit of wisdom in the form of a motivational poster as only Bob the Pleo can do it.   ;)   :P  And this year also includes the official Weedovian holidays and events, and even includes historical pleo events.

I was not able to use Zazzle.com this year, as they changed their calendar design tool, so there's no way for those who want to order direct:  They have always done a wonderful job on the calendars, and I uploaded all of the images if anyone want to use them for other zazzle products, but this year they have no option to customize the the actual calendar page.  You have to use one of their 16 standard designs, which completely defeats the point of this calendar. :(   The once nice thing about the printer I did use is they allow space for two extra photos . . . So you get 14 photos!  I will add a PDF version without the big photos to the downloads section of the forums for those who either can't afford the calendar or just want to see all the fun dates.

Since I had to go with a different printer, I went ahead and ordered a batch and have them here to mail out to individuals worldwide.

The calendars ended up running $13.35 US each this year, and you'll need to add postage.   Below are last year's postage rates (I'm not aware of any increase this year in postage rates).

Postage for two calendars overseas (Australia, Holland, etc.) is $16.75 US
Postage for two calendars to Canada is $10.95 US
Postage for two calendars to US is $6.45 US
Postage for one calendar to US is $3.22 US

You can send funds using paypal to bob@bobthepleo.com!  Be sure to include the mailing address.

I will add pictures and more info here as things get solidified.   :moose-xmas:

« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 07:47:42 PM by mweed »

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: 2016 Bob the Pleo calendars!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 03:13:37 AM »

I'll take one as always, and am happy to split postage with anyone else in Aust.

Oh, and I'll take one for FancyFont too :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 05:21:04 AM »

I'll take one. :) Is there a specific way to buy it, or do I just send over the price + shipping through PayPal and say it's for a calendar?

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 04:06:29 PM »

You got it!  Just send price + shipping and either include your address in the paypal transfer or PM it to me!

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 02:23:35 AM »

Did no one else from Australia want one? Could you let me know the shipping for one Mike so I can finally pay :P Things have been crazy down here, I've hardly been home for eight weeks :o But I looked at my empty wall yesterday and missed my calendar :P

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2016, 08:21:59 AM »

I gave up on waiting on the "down under" group and went ahead and sent one to Fancyfont and two to kat a while back like we did last year since I couldn't find your address.  They may not have arrived yet . . . or she may be hoarding them ;)  You might check in with her.   

I had to order a second batch,  but I think I got orders from everyone who ordered last year.   Except for Crewella who I haven't had a good address for since she moved a few years back . . . 

Worst case, I can either mail you the one hanging in my storage shed, order one from the printer and have them ship straight to you, or send you the files so you can print your own.  :) :P

Anyway, here's February's page to tide you through until we figure things out.

Today (Friday the 5th) is World Nutella Day, Saturday is Frozen Yogurt and Maple Syrup Day, and Sunday is the 10th anniverary of pleo being unveiled for the first time!  :bliss:  (and Fettuccine Alfredo Day).
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 08:26:17 AM by mweed »

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 04:03:20 PM »

Sorry guys I've been a little busy over the last couple of month with a bit of house renovations....  we got new bamboo floors installed and have done a bit of painting.  As such I just missed this post altogether :P  I have recieved two callenders in the post today and will send yours on to you IMR if you can PM me your address again that would be great :)
I've send through payment of $30 USD for mine.  That should cover it and if there is left over money you can just put it into the forum :)

grumpy

• Administrator
  • Pleosmith
  • we Male
  • : 2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Skipper
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Statler
    • Lucy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 10:35:08 PM »

That will more than cover it, especially since I combined the shipment.  I'm just glad they made it! :)  Just in time for National Pizza Day  :pizza:

And I checked my shelf and did find one extra 2016 calendar if I missed anyone . . .

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2016, 02:19:11 AM »

Ok, I think I've covered it, let me know if it's not quite right. I couldn't find the option to gift money anymore, so I hope you don't get charged a fee :(
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal