Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How much would a pleo cost in Thailand?  (Read 4027 times)

MrKane

• Egg
  • ca Male
How much would a pleo cost in Thailand?
« on: October 11, 2015, 12:30:21 PM »

I'm going to Thailand for Christmas and I'm planning to buy myself a pleo, I'm just a bit worried that it might cost the same price it is here in Canada (around $600)
could someone please tell me how much they cost?

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: How much would a pleo cost in Thailand?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 05:56:43 PM »

Well, the going rate for the RB basic pack here in the US is four sixty nine not counting the extra hundred for shipping from China. My Asian geography is... aham... sadly lacking. If you buy while in Thailand, you might see a small shipping cost reduction if you're buying through Pleoworld as Innvo Labs is somewhere in Hong Kong. You know, if you asked around at some high-end toy stores in Thailand, you might just be able to pluck one up off a shelf somewhere and you won't even have to worry about shipping. It would be an awesome experience just to buy one like that. *Smile* If you're able to do that, you should give the pleo a really awesome Thai-sounding name! Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck and have an awesome Christmas vacation!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal