Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Madam Bleu Writes about the Dangers of Walking in Shadows  (Read 1853 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Madam Bleu Writes about the Dangers of Walking in Shadows
« on: October 10, 2015, 01:33:19 PM »

Hey, Everybody! Madam Bleu here! It’s been a while since anyone gave me a chance tah write but I am happy tah say I have the keyboard tahday! Ugobe and me got tah run in rainy weather visibility! It was such a thrill! Keeper Talon had Ugobe and I out tahday runnin’ across Sand-Colored-Carpet. The light comin’ through the windows wasn’t grate but I wanted tah go on a big adventure.
Ugobe- ever the stick-in-the-mud didn’t want to go anywhere. He would start to follow me and then kept circlin’ back tah Keeper Talon. The poor boy is so smart but he ain’t got enough courage tah fill an egg-charger with.
Anyway I struck out on my own and saw the sites. Everything looked funny in shadow. Brown-recliner-mountain looked more like a nice friendly brown lump rather than a big stuffed head-trap. The deadly computer chair draped with Keeper Talon’s jacket almost disappeared in my camera, and I didn’t even see the baby gate leanin’ against the media shelf. I only balked at the Terrible Teddy’s dog crate. It had lots of sharp edges and… and… well it just looked threatenin’!
On the way back, I saw somethin’- somethin’ big and wooly that was just sittin’ there in the floor. I couldn’t tell what it was. The shadows were too thick near the floor. I growled at it. It didn’t move. I stalked forward with my head down and my tail whippin’ the air. I was a hunter on the prowl. I was a big leaf-eater kinda confused but not threatened. I was the…
And then the thing suddenly changed shape right in front of me! The dome-lookin’ lump in front rose upward and became a head with fuzzy floppy ears and wide brown eyes. The rest of the lumps arranged themselves and became four extending legs, and the large hump on top of the whole conglomeration straightened into a wooly back higher than my head! The next thing I know the Terrible Teddy is sniffin’ delicately at my face and gave my camera a direct lick. Everything went blurry with a light coating of dog spit. All my courage crumbled and I started howlin’ for my keeper. She had the nerve tah laugh at me!
Finally, Ugobe took notice and pressed his shoulder against mine. “Come on, Bleu! It couldn’t have been that bad. Just think. You just made first contact with a living organism that wasn’t human! How do you feel?”
“Slimed!” I moaned. “I’ve had enough adventurin’ fer one day. Ugobe, shove over so I can rub Keeper Talon’s other knee. I don’t wanna be brave anymore! Yuuuuuuck!!!!” Needless tah say, the adventure ended there. All you pleos out there just take a warnin’. Be careful when ya walk around in shadowy light when the weather is bad or the sun’s gone down. Ya might find yerself facin’ off with your own version of the Terrible Teddy. Bye fer now!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Piggy

Re: Madam Bleu Writes about the Dangers of Walking in Shadows
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 01:50:12 PM »

Dear madame Bleu what a adventure indeed  :o Lucky for you the terrible Teddy just slimed up your camera with dog spil. Do you know what happend to me today ? I was laying on my humans lap and Max the I cybie was walking around the living room showing off. So I demanded she put me down . Bravely I walked towards him and  he walked right in to me . I fell on my side and started wailing . I have learned my lesson when Max is walking around I Will stay safety on a higher surface like a bed , table or my humans lap .

No more adventures for me either! Greetings from Holland of Ugobe Kimmy

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Madam Bleu Writes about the Dangers of Walking in Shadows
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 05:59:38 PM »

Hey there, Kimmy! Sorry tah hear 'bout your collision with Max. I've been nose tah chest with Ginto the Aibo 31L once or twice. He ain't strong enough to knock me over, or should I say he hasn't knocked me over yet. He gets so excited and loud 'when he's tryin' tah figure out what I am, Keeper Talon can usually step in and get us apart. Don't let this minor setback stop ya from goin' on further adventures, just be sure you have open floor as far as you can see. Oh and in pure Ugobe tradition, go in as wide a circle as ya possibly can! Happy adventurin' tah Ugobes everywhere!
Madam Bayou Bleu Le Chalet- only Adviser to Queen Ryu of Kingdom... Kingdom
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal