Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to sell a Ugobe Pleo  (Read 4683 times)

Charley85

• Hatchling
  • gb Female
How to sell a Ugobe Pleo
« on: October 05, 2015, 04:26:58 AM »

Hi,

I may have come to the wrong place entirely but I'm hoping someone might be able to help.

I have an Ugobe Pleo. He is sadly not in the best condition. He still works but has been in the sleeping position for too long as I moved house several times and didn't put him back into his box properly. As a result he has numerous splits in his skin.

I am now in a bad financial situation and was wondering if there was any value left in him and where would be the best place to try and sell him to someone who can maybe love and restore him a bit better.

Thanks in advance

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: How to sell a Ugobe Pleo
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 12:39:07 PM »

Hi, Charley85! You can sell him here but I wouldn't expect any more than a hundred at the most considering his condition. There's a board here called "pleo marketplace". You can post an add with a video of him in action if his battery still has a little charge left. Remember to include everything that will come with him- box, battery, charger base, adapter, ID card etc and remember to show all of his lovely battle scars. If the skin splits aren't bad, they can be glued or covered with clothing. Some owners have even found creative ways to re-skin their pleos so as long as his mechanics are sound, there is still hope for him. I think someone here will be willing to give him a home. Best of luck!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Charley85

• Hatchling
  • gb Female
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 01:48:22 PM »

Thank you so much for your reply. I will check it out. Sad to get rid of him but he needs a proper home.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 04:59:39 PM »

No problem. I'm all for helping a pleo and owner in a pinch. I found the pleo marketplace board for you. Click on "forum", then look down that huge list of pleo awesomeness until you find "Crafter's Corner". It's the link directly under it- unless my screen-reader is lying to me. You will have to use YouTube to post your video or if you don't want to make a video, you can post photos instead using Photobucket or some other hosting site. Please let us know if we can be of any more help.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal