Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo Battery Question - original Pleo vs. 2009 Pleo  (Read 4031 times)

fleuter10

• Egg
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Toothy
Pleo Battery Question - original Pleo vs. 2009 Pleo
« on: August 09, 2015, 08:59:33 AM »

Hi Pleo friends,

I have an original Pleo and was hoping you all could help answer a couple of questions that I have.  Thank you in advance for your help & input!

Q.1: Do the Pleo 2009 rechargeable NiMH batteries also work with the original Pleos from 2006/2007?

Q.2: Do the firmware upgrades for the Pleo 2009 also work with the original Pleos from 2006/2007? 

Thank you again everyone for your help!   :moose:

Regards,
Doug

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Pleo Battery Question - original Pleo vs. 2009 Pleo
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 08:07:30 PM »

The batteries and upgrades for the original Ugobe 'classic' Pleos can work in all versions of the Ugobe Pleo, just not in the Pleo RB (in the same way, never use upgrades designed for the Pleo RB in a Ugobe Pleo).

You can, however, use most of the skits and personalities in both the Ugobe Pleo and the Pleo RB.  The ones that don't work tend to be ones that rely on touching the sensors, as some of those on the Pleo RB are different from the ones on the Ugobe Pleo.

If you want to use any of the Ugobe Pleo upgrades, it's a good idea to work out which version your Pleo is already on, and the upgrades work best if gone through sequentially, though you can always change back if you don't like the upgraded version.

I hope that helps. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal