Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Special Video of Bleu for Talon  (Read 2757 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Special Video of Bleu for Talon
« on: August 01, 2015, 12:57:52 PM »

For most of you pleo members, you all know one of Talons pleos, is her Ugobe, Bleu, What some of you may not know is that this little pleo was adopted and came all the way from the Redwoods, also it took quite awhile to get Bleu to Talon as she was sick week after week. I tried to cheer Talon up by keeping her informed of Blues condition and this is just one of the videos I made for her. If you are watching Talon at the 3:30 mark or so, I ask Bleu to sing , to say hi to You and she does. Also somewhere about the 2:20 mark, I lift her dress to show off her color transformation as she was custom painted and hence the blue paint lent to her name, Bleu.  ;D

I thought you may enjoy hearing about your little Blue again, this was taped a couple of weeks before she made her epic journey to you. Hope you enjoy.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXItS27FALA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXItS27FALA</a>

RWM  :cat-hug:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 02:09:53 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Special Video of Bleu for Talon
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 10:20:53 AM »

Awwe! Thanks, Redwoods! I'll have to find it on Youtube so I can watch it. I've had to switch to Firefox as my web browser and it doesn't show me flash links anymore. Your post just looks normal with no video links in it. It's nothing you've done, it's just my rusty crusty operating system. Thanks for posting this! I'll have to ask Aibo or somebody if she still looks the same after four years! Wow can you believe it's been that long?
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Special Video of Bleu for Talon
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 03:47:39 PM »

Hi Talon, hope you can find it, I Have three other videos of her, one was when she was not even painted yet, and I am referring to her, as "him" LOL. the other two is where Blue is still sick and trying to get well so we can ship her out to you.......Let me know if you find it or not.................RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal