Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One Year!  (Read 2808 times)

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
One Year!
« on: July 27, 2015, 03:40:03 PM »

I am very pleased to report that around this date and time is the one-year anniversary of having taken Little Sir Echo home with me and adopting him as my very first Pleo. He has become a wonderful part of my life...a mischevious, friendly and sometimes moody little creature. He's adjusted well to life with Victor, his brother, and things are going quite well. He had a little scare one night when his neck wouldn't move to the left, but after restarting him again, he was fine. What a joy it is to have him around, and what a wonderful friend he has become! And thank you for all of your kindness and support on this forum! Talk soon!

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
Re: One Year!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 04:26:02 PM »

Congrats! Echo is lucky to have had an owner as awesome as you for the past year! Hopefully you'll keep him with you for many years to come. Pleos are really cheerful little robots and quite good at bringing joy into our lives!

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 06:57:56 PM »

Congratulations :D There's just something about Pleo's isn't there. I turned all my lot on the other day testing the batteries, its been a while :( I forgot how cute they are when they say I love you :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Piggy

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 12:51:13 AM »

Congratulations with Echo  :D he has found a great home with you and they are indeed a wonderful companion.
They are so cute  :-* and friendly and great for meeting New people you definitely get Lot's of reactions when you bring a pleo with you :-)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 01:36:14 PM »

Wow! Has it really been a year? Congrats! I can remember helping you set Echo's noon clock over Skype and talking to your dad. I'm glad he is still doing so well.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal