Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi everyone! How is it going?:)  (Read 3739 times)

Miqguel

• Pleo explorer
  • es Male
  • Pleo(s): The name of my Pleo is KAWKI!
  • I love Pleos and Lovebirds!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
Hi everyone! How is it going?:)
« on: July 26, 2015, 05:19:22 AM »

Hi! Finally I have time for this forum and my pleo, summer vacations are being awesome for me :3. Well the other day I was looking the pleo world facebook fan page and i found this:
A very cute pouch that I'm sure the most of us would like to have :). Do you know if it is an Official product? All the answers would be grateful :)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 05:23:27 AM by Miqguel »

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Hi everyone! How is it going?:)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 06:59:46 PM »

I'm not sure if it is or if its fan made, I looked a while back and couldnt find it on their website.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 07:10:11 PM »

I could not find it either, Actually it would not be that hard to make or something similar. The name Pleo that is the part where you would have to do some sewing or you could photo copy the name Pleo, put it on hard plastic or such and you would have a custom Pleo tote for their food and learning stones, Personally I am too easy at losing things so I use a cute hard tin Christmas tin, and put al the learning stones and food in, it; when you multiply that by 5 Pleos, you can see the need for a large tin. It also is cute, has a lid and the items will not be lost,

I hate to admit this, but I lose things all the times or used to; I have had to replace the sugar Cane three times already P??? Deep down I know there is a sugar tooth Pleo who has them hidden... luckily I have the new food items where they can't be seen or reached... LOL P:D                RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 12:32:03 PM »

This is how I keep most of the learning stones and foods together without losing them, in a nice dog bone shaped tin that I got as a gift for my dog a few Christmas ago, works great and looks great too.

RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Piggy

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 12:47:58 PM »

You can use all sorts of things to store your pleo stuff, I use a beautycase with Lot's of handy compartments that you normally put beauty products in but I stach my battery's , chargers , food and learningstones and id cards in it. You can also buy a children backpack or little suitcase for children to put your stuff in , or use a cute  tin like RWM or decorate a shoebox  :D be as creative as you like !
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 12:05:20 PM by Piggy »

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 01:28:02 PM »

Man! I must be the most un-creative person. I keep my stones and food in a zip lock bag.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal