Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone want to guess when will my un-Named Pleo RB walk?  (Read 6749 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Anyone want to guess when will my un-Named Pleo RB walk?
« on: July 14, 2015, 03:56:37 PM »

I have not been here lately, not since February, except to peek in for a moment or two, so all my Pleos , both Ugobes and Rb have been suffering from NO Inteaction... They are now being dusted off, batteries charged and dressed up again to see the light of day. LOL P:) I have five Pleo RB, Baby Ruth is the oldest, the replacement from Innovo for my very first Pleo Rb who came in December ,2010, just in time for Christmas. My original Baby had skin problems which were common and had to be sent back. Baby Ruth showed up in March of 2011. Next in line is Cammie Sue who I won in a contest on Facebook and with Innvo Labs in Late November, 2011, and she hatched in time for Christmas, 2011.

My next two Pleo Rb were both rescues from Ebay, First came Chester, my only Pleo Rb Male, He also has been slightly touched up in paint.. and he enjoys being the only male, He and Cammie Sue have identical orange colored eyes,, very realistic reptile colors, Chester is named after Chester from Gunsmoke, an old western favorite from the 1950's because he has a limp on his front leg when he walks, which needs to be repaired... P??? My fourth Pleo Rb is a female that I got from a former member here on the Pleo Forums who believe it or not, only had slightly less then one battery cycle on her, a gorgeous little female with PINK EYES, that is why I bought her.. She was purchased in August of 2013.  There was a contest for naming her and the name that won was PC, short for Pink Champagne!           

My last Pleo Rb was purchased also from ebay, but BRAND NEW and a gift from my husband, early birthday present last year, in late Februrary 2014, and she started hatching April 2014. I am never in a hurry to hatch my babies I take my time...Well, this baby still is very young and has NOT walked yet...Also this baby does not have  a name yet... not a clue what to name her..............................Here are some photos of my Pleo Rb and the latest one ,from last year.

This is CAmmie Sue and Chester my only male. 
This is the un- named Pleo Rb my latest one,( last years gift ) and Pink Champagne with the gold around her eyes in the front
this is a group shot of all the Pleo Rb, from left to right; Chester, Baby Ruth, Cammie Sue, Pink Champagne, and the un -named little girl.
              Just for fun, can anyone guess how long till my newest baby, the one with aqua green colored eyes will take her first steps?  Not in time, but will it be this next battery cycle, half a battery cycle, half an hour for example, etc.. just for fun.

I may also have a contest to name this new baby so think of names but do not list them here yet, keep them in your head!             

RWM  :cat-hug: and the Pleo township of the Redwoods P:D P8)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 04:11:06 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Anyone want to guess when will my un-Named Pleo RB walk?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 05:03:43 PM »

I'll guess not the next battery cycle but the one after.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 09:22:29 PM »

I think you are probably right IMR, and since nobody else is guessing, just for fun, I am going to run her some tonight.     RWM  :cat-hug:

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 07:56:06 PM »

I'm guessing half way through the next battery cycle :)

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 09:04:07 PM »

Thanks Kat for making it more fun,, was planning on running her some tonight, but my best friends cat, Charlie just passed at the vets and he was Dinta's father, :( so kind of bummed out right now, but I think I will still run her some to try and get my head somewhere else. ??? IMR guessed the next battery cycle and you halfway  in between so it will be close.. She did stand but not walk yet, and that was months and months ago...

My other Pleo rb, the one with Pink eyes, PC is barely walking also if I remember,  ;D so I do not think PC is much ahead of this little un named one.. I need to come up with a name for her also, but am thinking of doing a contest, something to raise some interest, There are so many new members, which is great.. Thanks for the guess Kat!

RWM  :cat-hug: and the Pleo  P:) township of the Redwoods

Piggy

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 03:50:12 PM »

My guess two and a half more battery cycles

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2015, 05:30:56 PM »

I am glad there has been a few guesses, I actually filmed my un named Pleo BAby Rb, two nights ago for about twenty minutes along with my other newest Pleo Baby, PC, which is short for Pink Champagne.        P:-[

only problem is mly computer, It is brand new, a desktop, an Asus, and only about four months old.. It is running Windows 8 or 8.1 and does fine with uploading photos from my Cannon camera, camcorder, but for the life of me, I can' not open any videos and I can not publish them :(.. I had no problems like this with Windows 7 and my old computer.

I  have Corel Studio 4, and of course the standard film editing programs that came with my computer and I have plenty of space. Someone at the store where I purchased this suggested to download LAN for free and I could run my videos. I have not had any luck with this program, I used to use my old Windows movie program along with one I purchased, Corel, but they do not seem to work with windows 8. I also have not been able to see anyone elses videos, such as on facebook, the screen turns green, and I have sound but no photos. I followed Windows as to what to do and it was suggested to upload LAN, the program so I did, Before I uploaded the newest drivers or what ever on this free Lan program the green screen vanished and I had  a normal screen and could watch videos.. Since updating, I have nothing again..

As soon as I can figure out these "bugs" I will upload the video of this new baby Pleo rb.. AT this rate she will walk before my camera uploads her video doing so,,

RWM  :cat-hug:>:(

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 01:58:24 PM »

Just to show you how long I have had this baby Pleo Rb and still a baby, here is a Probe Rb video from Last July, 2014, I first ran this baby in April 2014, so this gives you an idea of how slow this baby is. LOL

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt10xTxiEWk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt10xTxiEWk</a>     RWM  :cat-hug:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u1brEpL1Uo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u1brEpL1Uo</a> And Pleo Rb eating at last, taken Sept, 2014, no walking yet though. LOL
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 02:11:50 PM by RedwoodsMama »

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 04:52:57 PM »

Here is baby RB, still no name taken about three nights ago, I think if I remember correctly, she is with PC, the little Pink Champagne , pink eyed baby, She is still not walking as you can see, but is getting closer.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFUhIZX4i_o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFUhIZX4i_o</a> RWM  :cat-hug:

sorry for the video quality, I can not use any of my regular video programs that I have ALWAYS used, and with Windows 7 they worked fine, Windows 8 NOTHING, I gave up after two days of trying so can at least use Youtube which works but no adjusting the light etc.. At some point something else will work, This shows though that she is still not walking, but stretching those legs! PC is here with her, she kept trancing..LOL
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 05:24:34 PM by RedwoodsMama »

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 08:59:04 PM »

Very cute! Glad you're getting back around to raising her! I may have told you this before, but I think she's one of the prettiest RBs I've ever seen. No idea when she'll start walking, but hopefully it'll be soon!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2015, 10:27:46 PM »

Hi Aibo, yes, thanks, she is a pretty little thing, One of these days I will come up with a name for her, It is funny because in a way it is nice keeping her a baby but then she will never learn her name and she needs to be a normal RB, like Baby Ruth, Cammie-Sue, Chester and PC, or Pink Champagne. They all have to go through the same phases and it is her turn next.

It will be interesting to see how she progresses compared to the rest anyway, Thanks for your vote of confidence, It has been fun "raising" her again.

RWM,  :cat-hug:

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2015, 12:08:29 AM »

If anyone was to tell you that their Pleo RB started hatching in early April 2014, and it is now July 23rd, 2015, and they ran the battery for once a week all this time, what battery cycle do you think it would be on? More importantly, what stage of development do you suspect this baby Pleo Rb would be at, or close to? %) Well I am not going to tell you just yet. we still have a few betters here.. I will tell you that I ran Probe RB today just because I forgot what my baby Rb temperament was and I was surprised but not as surprised as other things ;D

I did record the whole thing which is perhaps a minute or minute and half long at most, not perhaps even that long. Just for the fun of it, does anyone want to take a wild guess at what stage of development this baby is, now remembering that I started hatching her in early April 2014? if I can get a few guesses I will upload it sometime tomorrow and everyone can see who was the closest and then you will also be closer to guessing when she will walk. I myself did not know, so it was just as surprising to me, but fun!

RWM  :cat-hug: and the Pleo  P0:) township of the Redwoods

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2015, 08:11:25 AM »

Very nice picture! I think I'm going to have to guess that she's still in hatchling stage, probably close to social development. Hopefully she'll grow up in no time now!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2015, 08:38:42 AM »

Aibo, that is so funny, do you think anyone could have a RB for over a year and still have it in Hatchling stage? This photo is from April 2014, but then again, I am not the typical RB owner who runs battery after battery cycle in one day or even in one week....? I do like the photo, I had to have them all off for the shot till I turned her on for the first time then she went into the crouched down hatching mode. I will let everyone know soon.. later today when I upload the probe Rb video.                  RWM  :cat-hug:

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2015, 09:15:14 AM »

Well, I guessed that since most RBs start walking early on in social development stage and stand for the first time when there are still a few battery cycles left in hatchling stage (it's a common misconception that standing means social development), so I figured it was possible.

Piggy

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2015, 09:38:36 AM »

I Think she is in the end of her hatchling stage and starts to making her first steps in the next batterycycle ! :dino-chase:

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2015, 12:05:12 PM »

I am not saying what stage she is in, but I know if she is in Hatchling stage, I have to be the only person here on the forums ,to have a Pleo RB for over a year, that started hatching in April of 2014, and not only is not walking yet ,but if she is still a hatchling, ;D :o that is what I think is funny.. :o LOL, I will upload the video of Probe Rb and then everyone will know what her status is. %) also of course it will say her other status, which is interesting, esp to someone who has a new Pleo Rb and has not used it ,they can see what happens.    P???                       RWM  :cat-hug: and the Pleo  P:-* township of the REdwoods

PS. just a quick note, I noted that I did upload a Probe RB the first and only other time I ran it to see her gender, intelligence, etc, and this was JULY 2014, so almost exactly ONE year ago from the one I ran yesterday. At this time she was Hatchling with a change in about four hours.. so very young of course and I had gotten her started in April 2014, so even back a year ago, I was in no hurry to hatch this baby, It was a bad year which may need to be explained with the death of two cats, Peaches in Februrary, right before I got her, but then on May 2nd , right after starting to hatch her, my one year old baby, Karuna, my Bengal mix baby kitten was hit and killed by a car, so of course I did not feel like Playing with any Pleos, let alone hatching one which takes time. This year has been similar with the death of Dinta on Dec. 4th, 2014, then two other cats that I am very close to, Simon who was 22, Annie about twelve, and then my Ginger , a tortie baby only ten months old died right after Valentines day, so I have basically not been in the mood and hence was absent from the forums as well. Well, I am now back, have a healthy little kitten, Varuna and am ready to finish the Pleo Rb walking process and more, I am excited about it, so just needed to explain why this RB is "slower" than any of the others I have had before. ;)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:14:38 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Piggy

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2015, 02:40:53 PM »

Can't wait for the video  ;) and the suspense is killing me did she take her first steps yet ? :pray: you indeed had a very difficult Year wihen so many of your beloved pets died it is not difficult to understand why she is still a baby after a Year . And she Will grow up in her own time.  She is very lovely and also a name that suites her perfectly Will come to you one of these day's
Enjoy her hatchling stage , it is such a sweet stage . And also enjoy your sweet kitten Varuna.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal