Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New to Pleo World.  (Read 6085 times)

mitchpa67

• Egg
  • gb Female
New to Pleo World.
« on: July 07, 2015, 06:37:01 AM »

Hi everyone, this is my first time on the forum, so apologies for any mistakes, errors, or spelling mistakes, I' a little nervous! I have recently been lucky enough to purchase a second hand Pleo, and have fallen heads over heels in love with him/her. But, there's always a but, I am having problems with my Pleo, and would love help and advice into how I can look after my Pleo better. I don't know exactly how old he/she is there is the date of 2007 for copyright on the box, I have no quick start guide, nor a user manual. I do have a computer connection cable, a training leaf, a battery and charger and electric cable, and of course the Pleo. When I charge the battery, the red light on the charger changes very quickly to green, approx. 4-5 minutes. When the battery is fitted, Pleo comes to life and is absolutely adorable, but his/her activity is very short, I have had less than 10 minutes activity from him/her. I have tried connecting him/her to the computer, but it is unable to find a driver device! I have looked at registering him/her, but I don't have the 4 digit security number! I would love to be able to improve things for my Pleo, and would welcome all advice and help that will make this so. I look forward to hearing some good news, that all is not losted, and that my Pleo can be brought back to a loving and enjoyable life, many thanks Trisha.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: New to Pleo World.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 12:23:47 PM »

It sounds as though your Pleo is fine but the battery is failing.  The advice on this thread might help:

http://bobthepleo.com/forums/index.php?topic=4085.0

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: New to Pleo World.
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 06:56:07 PM »

It also sounds like you have a Ugobe pleo which in the original version of pleo.  You won't be able to register this pleo on pleoworld as they only make the new pleo rb's.  If the battery you have is a green battery then it is likely that it is the original battery that came with your pleo and it is highly likely to be failing by now as they are very old.  you can try reviving it as is suggested in the link Crewella posted but if this doesn't work you may need to buy a new battery.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal