Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ugobe Pleos 'reset to packing position' will not work...  (Read 4120 times)

taoworm23

• Sugar cane harvester
Ugobe Pleos 'reset to packing position' will not work...
« on: April 02, 2015, 05:30:53 PM »

I have a new ugobe pleo who has had less than an hour of runtime will not respond to his reset button being pushed.
Has anyone heard of this problem before?
I tried searching google and I  couldn't find any info...

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Ugobe Pleos 'reset to packing position' will not work...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 05:46:34 PM »

I've never heard of the reset button producing no reaction at all. So is it doing absolutely nothing when it is pressed? Not muting the pleo or raising or lowering the volume? Does it feel normal when you press it?
If you're having trouble with packing position which I did too at first, try gently holding it in the pressed position and counting slowly to thirty before releasing.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 06:35:46 PM »

As Talon says you have to hold the button down for thirty seconds and then let go.  At this point the pleo will move his left leg forward a little and them back and then he will straighten up his neck and tail and be standing in the packing position and lastly he will close his eyes.  Then you just quickly switch him to the off position.  If you take too long to turn him off he will go back to his normal active self as though you never pressed the button.

taoworm23

• Sugar cane harvester
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 04:37:41 PM »

Hmmm...still not working.
My ugobe pleo from 2008 goes into reset position after 10 seconds of holding the button down.
My new ugobe will not after 10 seconds or even 30.
VERY odd.
Its like im not pressing anything...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal