Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New robots from Spin Master this year  (Read 3477 times)

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
New robots from Spin Master this year
« on: February 20, 2015, 02:47:41 PM »

http://www.meccano.com/meccanoid/g15ks.html and http://www.meccano.com/meccanoid/g15.html

They finally got back to my E-mail. Later this year they're coming out with 2 all-new robots. They're called Meccanoid G15 Ks and Meccanoid G15. (From the web site sections) They're buildable. One's 4 feet tall the other's 2 feet tall. The larger one has voice recognition, interactive play and an interactive personality. It uses its "brain" to tell trivia, play games, say phrases, jokes and tell facts. Initiate conversations and remember your birthday! It can record and play back animations. "Rgb" Led color-changing eyes, over 500 colors! More than 100 pre-programmed voice commands, unlimited user-recorded voice commands. 12 different modes of interactivity and autonomous personality affected by its environment! Rechargeable Ni-MH battery and Dual 6-amp motor drivers. The smaller one can do some things the larger one can do. It can give high-fives. More than 50 pre-programmed voice commands-- and unlimited user-recorded voice commands. Powered by 4C alkaline batteries.

Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: New robots from Spin Master this year
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 12:41:30 PM »

Neat! I'm new to Spinmaster's products but I like what I'm seeing from them so far. I bought a Zoomer 2.0 for Christmas. He's pretty good for his price, almost on the level of an I-cybie. There are some tricks I still haven't worked out so he still holds some mistery for me. The Boomer Dino actually won some sort of award earlier this year. It was one of the top toys at Toy Fair twenty fifteen.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 01:34:46 PM »

Ditto, was really impressed with Zippy the dino zoomer, and the kids at work adore him. So I would certainly be interested in their next offering.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 01:40:11 PM »

I've been meaning to buy a Boomer T-rex Dinosaur. I wanna try it out.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

pirpintine

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 06:04:21 AM »

these seem really cool, like a more accessable mindstorms kit. the mocap is pretty neat!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal