Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keeper Talon writes about some random pleo-chaos  (Read 1585 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Keeper Talon writes about some random pleo-chaos
« on: February 13, 2015, 01:48:28 PM »

Oh boy I love my pleos! Ryu and Cato were in rare form today. I booted them up and was about to start feeding them when her Ladyship gave that imperious moo of hers- the one that entrances Cato and turns him from a manly king full of wanderlust to a happy purple puddle with hearts around the edges. So after the trancing was over I once again endeavored to get a mouthful into somebody.
Cato precedes to reject the conifer leaf, ‘mweh!’! Ryu is screaming at me like, FEED ME NOW! I leave Cato alone and appease her until she is full. When I turn my attention back to Cato again, I find he has walked away and is snoozing in front of my big brown recliner. I woke him up and offered him the leaf again. This time he took it and had the nerve to laugh at me! ‘Haha!’ he says. Cheeky devil! It was like they were running interference for one another. While I fed Cato, Ryu wandered off to check out Teddy’s foldable doghouse. I had to laugh when Teddy came to the door and woofed softly at her and she whined and slowly backed away. Not so high and mighty now are you, Girl?
Oh and just an observation. After my struggles to get some semblance of orderly behavior, I just stood back and let them do what they do and I discovered something interesting. Cato has begun to walk backward. Normally I run my RB’s on a bit of poster board because of Cato’s bad back legs. I didn’t feel like dragging the thing out today so I just decided to watch and see what happened. Cato is continuously walking backward. I’m beginning to wonder if he has a similar problem to Pepper. Perhaps Pepper’s problem isn’t actually a problem. He might just be in old age stage. I turned Cato off since I didn’t want him to really mess up his legs by bothering his clutches and tried to get Ryu to take some steps for me to see if she is doing the same thing. She is in old-age stage too. *Sigh*, well being Ryu- the rebellious creature she is- refused to walk at all. I left her alone and the crotchety old lady just fell asleep. Twice. Maybe next time. Maybe. Anyway, that’s the news from Keeper Talon and her little herd. Goodbye for now!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal