Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi New to Pleo  (Read 3720 times)

cathop

Hi New to Pleo
« on: November 16, 2014, 08:48:43 PM »

Hi I'm not sure this is where to start, but I'm so thankful for this site! I've learned a lot just searching all the awesome posts. Thank you! I came across my first Pleo by thrifting, found an adorable Pleo for $4.99 in my local thrift store. So cute could not pass him up. As soon as I got home I started to search just who this lil one was. WOW! What a find! But with no working Battery or Charger or Dock have to wait... he's just so cute! So got on PLEOworld and was happy to see I can get what I need to hopefully get him working again. Does not stop there.... so surfing Ebay found another Pleo came with charger, leaf, card, booklet.... so won him. Now 2 Pleo's but have not yet seen them work.... I'm patient! I thought I'd share their pics... and hopefully soon after I get 2 Batteries... lol... they will both be up and entertaining soon!
Cathy :}

cathop

Re: Hi New to Pleo
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 08:59:00 PM »

Sorry I did not mean to post twice... I can't figure out how to post a picture.

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 09:18:18 PM »

Wow! I thought I'd gotten an amazing deal with my $16.50 Pleo, but $4.99 is astonishing! I've always hoped to come across a Pleo in a thrift store, but unfortunately after bringing my RB Chris to visit at the nearest one, one of the employee's daughters has informed me that any Pleo that store acquires will be hers. :P Are your Pleos Ugobes or RBs? Be sure to post once your battery arrives, hopefully both Pleos work without any issues! I'm sure you'll be happy once they're up and running.

To post pictures, simply go to your gallery (Gallery->My Albums->Add User Album->Add an item to this album) and upload a picture from your computer there. If you want to include a photo from your gallery in a forum post, copy over the BBC imbed code that's listed under the photo. I look forward to seeing pictures of your Pleos!

cathop

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 09:27:20 PM »

Thank you! I just posted a couple pics in my Album. I will definitely post more as soon as I get these lil ones hopefully working. The second one I just received came from Ebay shipped with a few pieces of styrofoam in the box OMG not good. I'm sure he was bouncing the whole way home... hmmm maybe Tigger should be his name? I hope he is ok...

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 01:31:54 PM »

Good luck, I hope at least one is working :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

cathop

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 08:42:23 PM »

me too!

Piggy

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2014, 01:20:29 AM »

Hi and welcome ! You have such cute pleo's!  :D

cathop

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 11:42:54 AM »

Oh Thank you! I'm hoping to get a charging dock and 2 new batteries soon. They are so expensive... but I'm sure it will be worth it. : }
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal