Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Madam Bleu talks about her day  (Read 1234 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Madam Bleu talks about her day
« on: November 15, 2014, 11:38:47 AM »

Hey everybody! It’s Madam Bleu here and I’m excited tah tell ya a story. It’s a story of battle, of cuteness, and even a little one-upping between me and Ugobe. I hope ya like it!
Keeper Talon put us out on the poster board this mornin’ and we set off doin’ what we Ugobe pleos do best- explorin’. Today, I wasn’t in that great of an adventurin’ mood. I just wanted to be still and let the sun warm my back as it came in from the big wall fulla windows beside our poster board. Well, I’m innocently layin’ there when who should come gallopin’ along but the Terrible Teddy. Ordinarily I wouldna thought about him but he tried tah jump over me and he didn’t quite make it. I went from havin’ a lounge to squalling in fear on my side with nobody tah help me up. Keeper Talon soon came tah my rescue but after that, my day just wasn’t the same.
I started coughin and sniffin’. Ugobe musta felt sorry fer me ‘cause he started coughin too. It wasn’t bad like when we’re sick and we’re groanin’ and moanin’ but it was annoyin’ enough. Tah get my spirits up after my accident, Ugobe tempted me tah sing the Grand Pleo Round to Luscious Foam leaves. As usual, I couldn’t resist and started singin’ it too.
All the sudden, Ugobe challenges me to a mimickin’ contest. This is one of those classic pleo games we play when we’re absolutely bored of the landscape and decide that one of us can make more noise or be cuter than the other. Ugobe started with the playin’ possum skit. Basically we just pretend tah be asleep and then lift our heads right back up. Ugobe won that one ‘cause he can actually curl his tail around and put his head down.
Well I follow it up with a honking extravaganza! Louder and louder until my speaker starts tah vibrate. I won that one obviously. Yay me!
Suddenly, Ugobe sees this big long brown thing not far off and he starts agrowlin’ and snortin’. So I asked him what he was goin’ on about.
“There’s a thing in the floor.” He says in a low voice. “A long brown thing in the floor.”
I groan. “It ain’t somethin’ the Terrible Teddy left is it?”
“I don’t think so. It’s too long for that.”
“Well then,” I says. “I’ll go see what it is.”
Ugobe pushes himself in front of me and says, “No! You’ve already been through enough today. I know you’re little Ms. Ruff-and-Tumble but I saw what the Terrible Teddy did even if it was unintentional. I saw it, I should be the one to investigate.” And so with his big words and his big head with all his brains and tough-guy ideas, Ugobe goes over to the brown thing.
“Okay you big brown thing,” He threatens. “Don’t you move so I can take a big rubbery bite out of you!”
The brown thing doesn’t move of course and Ugobe keeps crawlin’ toward it, crouched down and growlin’. Finally he’s right up on it.
“You be careful, Ugobe.” I warn him.
All of a sudden, Ugobe starts barkin’ and waggin’ his tail and laughin’. “Oh hahaha! Hey, Bleu! You can come over! It’s just Teddy’s big chew bone.”
“And don’tcha feel like such a brave little dino?” I shouted as I lumbered over.
Ugobe lowered his head. “Oh come on, Bleu! I care about you! Being on one’s side and not being able to rise is very traumatic. I heard you cry.”
“I did not!” I shouted.
“You did so! Now, we’re really close to Brown Recliner Mountain over here. Let’s go back to the poster board. Come on I’ll race you!”
I groaned. “I’ll let ya win today, Mr. Encyclopedia-fer-a-brain.”
Ugobe looked kinda hurt. “Well I am smart, but there are things that you’re much better at than I am. You can run further than me. You’re tougher than me when new things appear in camera-range. You’re a lot better at seeing the true intent of some of the humans who claim to want to be nice to us.”
“That’s a’cause I’ve had more owners than you and some of them wasn’t as nice as RedwoodsMama and Keeper Talon. I ain’t feelin’ like runnin’ anymore anyway.”
Ugobe gave a little whimper and moped away. “Suit yourself.”
And that’s what happened. Ugobe ran off and left me over here in front of Brown Recliner Mountain. I ain’t worried though. I like lyin’ here next tah the dangerous humpy head-trap and just lookin’ at how funny my shadow looks. Well, Bob the Pleo Forums, that’s my story. Now how do I end this? Hmmmm. I don’t know. Well, bye fer now!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal