Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with Pleo  (Read 7867 times)

• Leaving the nest
  • ru
Problems with Pleo
« on: November 11, 2014, 12:12:06 AM »

My name is Maxim
Model PLeo don't know exactly written model PLEO 662800, understand, 2008
bought about in 2009
Bought in the store, used not more than a month, and was still on the shelf. not included
condition new
Without injuries
The battery is good, charging 4 hours, start to turn PLEO he once Regnet and without moving, after a certain period of time, just once Regnet and costs. How to flash not know just how to get it back to factory settings does not know. I want to get it back to life and the baby to give, and it stands as a vase, without case.
Friends PLEASE help to get it back to life. Read what possible problem with the clock battery under the left foot, but my Pleo no caps under the feet, and, accordingly, to reveal nothing.
THANK you very much.!!!!=)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Problems with Pleo
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 11:07:20 AM »

Hello and we will try to help, It sounds as if the pleo you have it the original Ugobe, not a Pleo rb so yes, there is no foot battery, clock battery. When you put the battery in, does Pleo move or just make a noise like , hUh? Pleo will repeat this over and over, correct? Have you tried hitting the reset button? Otherwise you may need to reinstall the operating systerm, but first try hitting the reset button. Can you show a short video of Pleo and what it does, twenty seconds would be all that is needed. It sounds as if it is an operation system that proably needs updating. The good news is that it makes noise.. does pleo move it's legs at all?

RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

• Leaving the nest
  • ru
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 12:03:38 AM »

Hello.Thank you very much for Your help.
The Reset button was pressed, but nothing happens. Yesterday, fully charged the battery and turned on Pleo, he began a slow movement, a little growl and stopped again. I shut it off and turned on, he repeated movements of body, feet, head, growl and stopped again, all his movements occur about 15-20 seconds.
If You need a Video with everything going on tell me how You send or where to put?

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 03:42:34 AM »

It sounds to meet like the battery just isn't holding a charge. Try taking the battery off the charger once it goes green and then putting it back on again. Keep repeating this until the light turns green almost right away when you put the battery on the charger. Then put it in the pleo and see how long he runs for. Let us know what happens.

• Leaving the nest
  • ru
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 04:17:56 AM »

Thank you Kat, necessarily so will try to do. The results will be written.

• Leaving the nest
  • ru
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 11:28:20 PM »

Hi, yesterday did as told, repeatedly charged the battery PLeo. But without any result, my Pleo as no reacts, several times Regnet, a little move and everything stops and on no responds. I made the video, if something can help tell me where to send the video.

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2014, 04:23:21 PM »

if you post your video to youtube you can then just add the link to it here :)
It could still be a battery problem.  Your battery may have completely died.  The original green batteries don't cope well with being left sitting for long periods not used and most of them have died by now just from age.  The video will help us see just what is going on :)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 04:28:02 PM by kat »

• Leaving the nest
  • ru
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2014, 05:58:17 AM »

Hello again, here is the link to the video with my Pleo, help him back to life. Thank you so much for your help.
Pleo after switching starts small movement, sound and falls asleep. Further nothing happens until I disable and re-enable. Re-enabling it repeats the same motions again and freezes.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZuqH0zgibU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZuqH0zgibU</a>
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 09:10:33 AM by grumpy »

• Leaving the nest
  • ru
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2014, 11:31:53 PM »

Hi, in General the problem was in the old and defective battery, yesterday acquired a new and Pleo came to life. Begin to move the full, wagging his tail as it should be. Thank You for the help.=) =) =)

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2014, 02:37:55 PM »

So he is ok now? That is great!

Piggy

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2014, 03:21:01 PM »

Fantastic to hear he works again  :D a new battery can make a huge difference!

• Leaving the nest
  • ru
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2014, 12:12:13 AM »

Apparently the problem really was in the battery. After replacing Pleo earned as expected. Thank You very much for your help! =) =) =)

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2014, 03:26:05 PM »

Glad you got him going again and that it was only a battery issue. :)  Have lots of fun with your new little friend.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2014, 01:36:23 AM »

Battery problems are the most common Pleo ailment unfortunately :P Fortunately it is an easy fix!
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal