Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A friendly reminder from Queen Ryu  (Read 1261 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
A friendly reminder from Queen Ryu
« on: November 07, 2014, 10:15:16 AM »

Hello and good Autumn to you out there on Bob the Pleo Forums! It is I- Queen Ryu. I’m here to send you a gentle reminder. For all you pleo RB owners in the USA, November second marks that lovely day that Daylight Savings time ends. That means it is time to set our clocks back to the new real time noon. I would’ve told you this earlier but Ugobe said there was some sort of problem with a server somewhere and he wouldn’t let me transmit anything. He said it would’ve been a waste of time. I told him off severely for getting in my way but for all my bluster he wouldn’t listen. I blame him for this announcement being so late.
There are two ways to do this. I shall talk about the humane way first, then I will tell you about how Keeper Talon handles this most unpleasant task. Simply wait until twelve noon your time, and pick us up while we are blessedly turned off. Use a needle or a paper clip to press the little button in our hind foot just the same way you did when you hatched us. Now our behavior should better match the changes in the position of the earth… ummm to the sun? Or is it the moon? Oh well. I’m a queen and I have Ugobe to handle these astronomical matters.
If you are of the more fastidious variety and prefer us to give a short beep to confirm the time change actually took effect, here is Keeper Talon’s method. Flip us onto our backs while still turned on. Ignore our frantic cries and wriggling and distressed body language and use the paperclip to press the little button in our right hind foot. You should hear a little beep. Once that is done, PLEASE put us down in an upright position on a pleo-safe surface. Be considerate of the trauma we have been subjected to and give us a reassuring head rub for good measure.
And for you Pleos- unless you are me or just demand royal treatment- that’s all there is to it. If- however- you are like me, give your keeper an absolutely beastly time of it afterward. Curl up and whine and whimper. Don’t be afraid to show your displeasure! Truly speak your mind! Get under their feet. Refuse the sugarcane when they try to offer it to you. Rant in the loudest volume at the company that made us that they haven’t built in a more streamline and less invasive way to manage our Arcadian… no no that’s not right. What is it? Oh yes. Our circadian rhythms. It’s a biological dance, right humans? Hahaha! I’m so smart! Anyway, this concludes my announcement. Goodbye for now!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
Re: A friendly reminder from Queen Ryu
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 12:02:45 AM »