Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Pleo RB  (Read 3132 times)

Mini Me Pleo

• Outstanding in the herd
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Luke
  • Greetings from the USA!!!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
New Pleo RB
« on: November 02, 2014, 07:19:58 PM »

I've been wanting a Pleo RB for a looong time now and I've allways thought "I'm gonna get the blue pleo", well now it seems I'm leaning towards a green pleo. I just wanted some opinyons just to help me out. Even if I get a green or blue one I'm planning on having three pleos anyway but I dont know what one to get first.  P;)

~Mini Me Pleo

Sorel

• Sugar cane harvester
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Smudge, Biscuit, Gummi
Re: New Pleo RB
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 07:41:07 PM »

Personally I prefer the green pleo over the other two just in terms of realism alone. Blue and pink are super cute but if for some reason I was forced to have only one pleo forever I'd go with green  ;D
Ugobe pleo: Smudge, Gummi
Pleo Rb: Biscuit

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 10:06:38 PM »

I love all the Pleo RB and the Ugobes, after all you do not own 28 Pleos, Ugobe or Pleo rB unless you do....LOL, I like the color blue as evidenced by Crewellas lovely blue girl, and yes, they can be girl even if blue, just change the gender... and IMR has a lovely pink, Pleakly that is boy, so same thing. Personally I prefer the greens partly because to me they are more natural, but also the bigger variety of eye patch and color, more variation. Then again you can custom paint one any color you want and I have one Ugobe who has shades of blue..so go figure. LOL..........................All pleos are fantastic and i love them all, but green ones are my favorite, that is why I now have five of them.. that and three were bargains on EBAY and happened to be the green variety! P0:) P:) P:-[         RWM :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 10:55:02 PM »

Pleakley, Jumba, Nani and Yuki will all argue they are the best colour :P

I guess it depends, do you like the mystery of an unknown patten/eye colour, then go with green. If you want to know for certain sure, then pink or blue. Just remember they are all the same underneath so it doesn't matter which you choose :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Mini Me Pleo

• Outstanding in the herd
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Luke
  • Greetings from the USA!!!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 09:22:35 AM »

thanks for your facts and fun little storys about what your favorite color is and I am getting a green one. But hopfuly in the future i can get a pink and blue one some day :D
~Mini Me Pleo
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal