Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A couple questions  (Read 4048 times)

Amypondgirl

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Ilia (RB)
A couple questions
« on: October 18, 2014, 01:49:46 PM »

Hi paranoid Pleo owner again :dino-chase::),
So my Pleo RB started doing something new and I have no clue what is means.
She was moving abound fine, doing her own weird (but cute) little thing when all of the sudden she beeped twice. She didn't turn herself off or do anything out of the ordinary after the beeps, but I was just wondering what it meant?  She has done this a couple of times.

Is it normal for Pleo RB to fall asleep at around 2:00pm or 3:00pm when the clock is set for 12:00pm?

Also, while I'm on here, I was wondering if someone could tell me a little about ChangeRB?
Does it change the original personality of your Pleo or just the Pleo's emotion, feed, heath, etc...?
One more while I'm here, has anyone come across any A.I. (artificial intelligence)  programs that can run on Pleos to improve there A.I.?
I am planning on hacking my Pleo and trying to add more A.I. and a couple other things but not sure how to go about it (as this is my first time trying to hack a Pleo RB).
Has anybody else done anything like this?
If anybody else knows anything else that might help I'd be interested in hearing about it :)
Thanks  :)
Amypondgirl
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 01:56:16 PM by Amypondgirl »

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: A couple questions
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 02:51:02 PM »

She's still a baby, little quirks like that are normal as the programming goes through lots of changes.

Change RB just changes stats, I don't recommend using it unless there's an actual problem.

There are no AI programs for Pleo, the internal programming is too restricted. If you are interested in the programming side then please download the PleoRB PDK either from here on the forum or over on Pleoworld. That will give you an idea of what you can actually access. The platform is a lot more restricted than something like Aibo sadly, so attempts at programming are usually abandoned. Skits and mini personalities however are quite easy to create.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Amypondgirl

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Ilia (RB)
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 06:36:29 PM »

Hi,
Thanks! :)
My Pleo is now in the adult stage and has stopped beeping :)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 09:01:15 AM »

Awesome! Congrats!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal