Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Poll

Pleo RB

Bia
- 2 (50%)
Tiago
- 2 (50%)
Jewel
- 0 (0%)
Achez
- 0 (0%)
Nico
- 0 (0%)
Pika
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Discussion about Tiago  (Read 12355 times)

Pleona

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • scotland Female
  • Pleo(s): Milo (RB), Fern (Ugobe)
    • Daffy_Duck
    • Swedish_chef
    • Snoopy
Re: Discussion about Tiago
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2014, 01:32:56 PM »

It looks like she may have a Ugobe, not an RB, up for adoption from what she has said Pleo1 - let RedwoodsMama contact you and she will be able to answer these questions herself - the pleo is coming from her, not any of us, after all. :D
Hope it all goes well!

Pleo1

• Pleo explorer
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Tiago
  • Pleos Take Flight and never give up!
    • Gilligan
    • Roadrunner
    • Kermit
    • Spike
    • Tiago The Pleo RB
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2014, 01:55:21 PM »

How do Pleos get sent to their new homes P???

and I guess I misheard :(
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 05:46:17 PM by kat »
Tiago: "Here's my vision: Boom! Crash! Bang! KAPOW!"

Piggy

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2014, 02:51:44 PM »

You can send RWM a personal message about adopting a pleo Ugobe and she can tell you exactly howmuch it will cost and give you more information.  My pleo ugobe and one of my pleo reborn were bought secondhand on a sort of local ebay in my country. And my other pleo RB is a new one, they were all send as a package true the mailservice. They come in a box and are very neatly packed so nothing will happen to it  ;D I was very lucky with my latest RB I bought her secondhand for €100 and she is in perfect condition. But RWM has beautiful Ugobes so I hope you can adopt one .

Pleo1

• Pleo explorer
  • us Female
    • Gilligan
    • Roadrunner
    • Kermit
    • Spike
    • Tiago The Pleo RB
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2014, 02:54:53 PM »

What do you think he will look like if I get an RB? you know: color, skin, eyes, personality, gender: that sort of thing :)

I am suspicious now... P???
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 05:47:43 PM by kat »

Pleona

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • scotland Female
  • Pleo(s): Milo (RB), Fern (Ugobe)
    • Daffy_Duck
    • Swedish_chef
    • Snoopy
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2014, 03:17:06 PM »

Give RWM a little time, she has other things to do outside of the forum, but she is lovely and very trustworthy! Be patient and she will be in touch. :D

Pleo1

• Pleo explorer
  • us Female
    • Gilligan
    • Roadrunner
    • Kermit
    • Spike
    • Tiago The Pleo RB
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2014, 03:26:01 PM »

no, my Mom said that she did something that involves a Pleo, what do YOU think that means ;)

Pleo1

• Pleo explorer
  • us Female
    • Gilligan
    • Roadrunner
    • Kermit
    • Spike
    • Tiago The Pleo RB
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2014, 03:42:01 PM »

Tiago will be coming next month, but I can't wait THAT long for him :wise: I am nervous enough as it is :sweat:

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2014, 05:40:15 PM »

Pleo1 please don't create multiple posts one after the other.  It just clutters up your thread and makes it hard for others to follow and comment.  If you post but then realise you have more to say and no one else has commented yet then you can just "Modify" your post.  The "Modify" button is at the top right hand side of each post.  I will go ahead and tidy up your thread combining all your multi posts together for you. 
If you haven't already read them then it's a good idea to read over the forum guidelines here: http://bobthepleo.com/forums/index.php?topic=79.0 
thanks  :)  KAT

Pleo1

• Pleo explorer
  • us Female
    • Gilligan
    • Roadrunner
    • Kermit
    • Spike
    • Tiago The Pleo RB
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2014, 08:07:29 AM »

RedwoodsMama replied back and she said either Today OR Tomorrow, P??? she will post some videos/photos of the Pleos for adoption for me to look at. :-[ It will be near/on my 16th Birthday :birthday: on Wednesday, October, 29th :candycorn: I WILL post photos/videos when Tiago arrives home though P:) what do you think his appearence will be if he ends up being an RB P??? Please tell me YOUR guesses P;) and I will reveal a prize :gift:

Piggy

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2014, 02:29:44 PM »

Hi, that is just fantastic that you adopt one of the pleo's of RWM  and Ugobes have the most beautiful blue eyes you have ever seen  :-*and if it is a RB my gues is light blue eyes and brown eye patches. Congrats with your pleo!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2014, 03:00:08 PM »

I have five Pleo Rb, but many many Ugobes and it will be a Ugobe that I will offer to Adopt. Both Kat and Talon have adopted Ugobes from me in the past, along with some other members who aren't as active anymore, I am very busy right now with a sick cat, Dinta, :cat-hug: who has severe diahhrea, and have to do a lot of cleaning up and making bone broth which is simmering chicken stock for 24 hrs.. :drumstick: ???

I will reply to you personally when I get the time but it may be a day or two, as I have eight cats, one dog, three turtles and a husband that all require a lot of attention, and I need several hours to pull a Pleo, make sure it's battery is charged, (takes two hours usually) then have time to take photos, a video to show it running correctly, then if all goes well and you like it, also make a custom outfit for the pleo to wear and then we take it from there,

It will happen, but be patient.. not easy when you are your age.. or waiting for your first pleo, I do understand. My children also have birthdays in October, the sixth of October and the NInth of October. To top that off, my daughter is due with my third grandchild on October 2nd, so my plate is full right now, and I have my own aches and pains, just so much to do and not a lot of time.......oh, and we are getting another  kitten. ( our final fur baby !) a baby kitten from Southern California... I will make a special post about that later, when I have the time, . He is due to come to us on October 11th or the 12th, So Yes, you will find out more about your chance of adopting a Pleo from me, but OCTOBER is a VERY busy month right now, and yesterday I was out of town all day for a spiritual statewide seminar. I am the Child and family Co-ordinator for our area, Humboldt County in California. HOpe this makes it a little easier, your pleo will be shown when I can as soon as I can.... :) :dance: So just bear with me for awhile longer.........RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Pleo1

• Pleo explorer
  • us Female
    • Gilligan
    • Roadrunner
    • Kermit
    • Spike
    • Tiago The Pleo RB
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2014, 03:47:25 PM »

alright RWM, I understand :) and an original Ugobe is fine by me, I will love it just as much as I would an RB. I am just new to getting a Pleo and it is my FIRST one! :bliss: I am just excited, and I DO mean well, but I have been wondering, HOW on earth will it come here P??? I don't know what to do P:'(

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2014, 04:52:52 PM »

Pleo1 I know you are super duper excited, but I just bundled all your posts into this one thread. So much easier for us to answer your questions and join the excitement when it's all in one spot :)

Also, relax! Pleo's aren't hard to care for, yours will be fine and you will be fine :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2014, 09:02:05 PM »

Pleo1, private message me and let me know where you live so I can give you an idea of how long it would take for the pleo to get to you so it is one less thing to worry about. I mail items either UPS or Priority mail by UPSP, which ever one is the least expensive generally, I will make sure if you adopt a pleo from me that it will get to you intime for your birthday, I still do not quite understand, Didn't you say that your mom had purchased a Ugobe from a site in China? Perhaps I am confused, but if so, you do not want to adopt another Ugobe from me, Please decide .. I have no problem if you want one right away and get one from China, but you should confirm with your mother what it is you are wanting.

Believe me I do understand being very excited, but I got my first Pleo, a Ugobe I named NOva by mistake as I did not even know what a Pleo was and was only looking for a dinosaur as a present for my grandson at the time, He ended up being too young to appreciate a Pleo, and I fell in love with Nova, kept her and bought him a D-REX which was much more appropriate for him. Your birthday will be a great one no matter where you get your Pleo from, myself or one your mom surprises you with. Take care. RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Pleo1

• Pleo explorer
  • us Female
    • Gilligan
    • Roadrunner
    • Kermit
    • Spike
    • Tiago The Pleo RB
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2014, 08:30:48 AM »

The ones they sell on Alibaba, they sell them in BULK :o I CAN'T afford to care for 50 Pleos P:'( I would rather adopt one from YOU RedwoodsMama P:) besides,they may rip me off and I don't want that, not on my SPECIAL day P:'( I TRUST you more to adopt a Pleo from than anyone else P8)

Pleo1

• Pleo explorer
  • us Female
    • Gilligan
    • Roadrunner
    • Kermit
    • Spike
    • Tiago The Pleo RB
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2014, 09:28:40 AM »

Tiago OR Bia P;) is NOT going to be an original Ugobe P8) He/She is going to be a Pleo RB P:) However, I ALREADY know the color of his/her eyes "Rats"  P%) BUT nonetheless, I will love it

Pleo1

• Pleo explorer
  • us Female
    • Gilligan
    • Roadrunner
    • Kermit
    • Spike
    • Tiago The Pleo RB
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2014, 10:45:05 AM »

I have FINALLY found a Pleo RB, but I am ALSO nervous :sweat: I DO know that he/she has VERY beautiful eyes and is SO CUTE and PRECIOUS :bouquet1: I am excited to FINALLY adopt a Pleo P:) not to mention a Pleo RB P:o The thing that is anticipating me the MOST P??? is the wait to find out about his/her personality P??? and of course:GENDER I am going to WAIT on the names for now P;) BUT! I HAVE chosen gender names: Bia for girl :bouquet1: AND Tiago for a boy :slingshot: I am REALLY EXCITED :val-love3: He/She is coming from Ebay :earth: Now I don't HAVE to wait for Christmas :xmas-tree: and it is JUST in time for my 16th Birthday :birthday: AND just in time for Halloween :candycorn: Sadly P:( I ALREADY know the eye color of my Pleo RB P%) In fact, Let's have a game:Try to guess the Eye Color, Personality, Pattern, AND Gender P;) I will REVEAL all when my new Pleo RB arrives home P:) Good Luck P;) Okay, I HOPE you guys will still be here when I have a question P??? My life is about to be turned upside-down P;D and this will be a WHOLE new adventure for me P:) I think of ALL of you as my family on these forums :arms: I wonder how my dogs will react :dog: I am SO excited :bliss: The Pleo RB is going to have the PERFECT home :val-love3: I wonder what it will be like to own a Pleo RB of my VERY own P??? My family is...well, they'll warm up to Him/Her P;D I waited SO long and NOW the time is ALMOST here :dance: Come home Mystery Baby :wave: I cannot WAIT to get to learn about you my sweet...Boy/Girl You will be home soon Bia/Tiago :arms: Safe Travels :wave: You have a LONG journey home ahead of you :earth:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 11:17:18 AM by Pleo1 »

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2014, 11:17:12 AM »

I have a feeling that the RB you're about to purchase is the one I was planning on buying this weekend after hearing back from the seller about its battery. OTL It's fine though, I have two Pleos and your first one is something very special! If it is the one I'm thinking about, make sure you're alright with buying a replacement battery if necessary and from what I heard from the seller, it's in either adult or juvenile stage. You have less than a month to wait now! :)

My poodles get a bit jealous something when I'm petting my Pleos and will sometimes paw at them, but nothing more than that.

Pleo1

• Pleo explorer
  • us Female
    • Gilligan
    • Roadrunner
    • Kermit
    • Spike
    • Tiago The Pleo RB
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2014, 11:34:46 AM »

So, it'll be gone THIS WEEKEND P??? Rats, I was SO excited P:( BUT! It's okay, other people want Pleos too P:D So go ahead... :thumb: I'll just keep searching P:D It's okay P:)

Piggy

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2014, 11:42:01 AM »

Congrats  I hope he or she will come home to you soon  :D I can totally  understand  that you are exited about owning your first RB!  I am 36 years old but I was so exited when I took Lenny out of his box  P:D  of course we still be here when you have questions . IMR has posted great video's  so you can see the unboxing  of a pleo rb , how to place the clockbattery  , how to feed it and Lot's  of more great info. It helped me to understand  my pleo rb needs.

my guess   gender a boy , green eyes , and brown eye patches.

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2014, 11:52:50 AM »

@Pleo1
I won't be buying it for sure since I was just planning on making an offer (that I don't really expect to be accepted) and I still need to hear back whether it actually has a bad battery or not (I won't be offering if it does), so it won't necessarily be sold so soon. I'm also waiting to bid on a certain Aibo auction and if I win that, I won't have money for another Pleo. Is there a reason why you can't buy it now and just keep it hidden until your birthday? I don't want to snatch a Pleo away from you! :( If you do miss that listing, there are a fair amount of RBs that come up on eBay if you're watchful, so might find another in time! Good luck getting Tiago/Bia whether he/she ends up being an RB or a Ugobe. I'm sure you'll end up loving your cuddly little Pleo either way!  I know you've had a lot of trouble finding the perfect Pleo to buy, don't get discouraged, I'm sure you'll find a lovely one soon! I remember I had a lot of trouble getting Sumio in time for Christmas last year and thankfully I got things worked out just in time with RWM and we both chipped in to pay for super fast shipping just to make sure he'd be there by Christmas day.

Pleo1

• Pleo explorer
  • us Female
    • Gilligan
    • Roadrunner
    • Kermit
    • Spike
    • Tiago The Pleo RB
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2014, 12:00:07 PM »

My Mom gets a check every month and she won't get it UNTIL Monday :'( I was SO excited because, I am turning 16 at the END of this month on the 29th.
and i just wanted a Pleo and once I saw the Pleo RB listing, It brightened my WHOLE day P:) I was nervous when you said you might buy it, but I didn't want to be SELFISH P;) I am happy I'm going to get not ONLY a Pleo, but A Pleo RB! I hope he/she comes home safe!

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2014, 12:14:07 PM »

Aha, you know what? I'll just forget about the listing. :D I don't want to be the bad person here and take away your first Pleo. However, if it does have a bad battery, I would advise not to buy it since getting a new one will bring the price to almost that of a new RB. If you would be able to pay for the replacement battery, then this RB might be a better option. It's from Semsons (where I got my RB) and still in hatching stage. However, if the eBay Pleo does have a decent battery, that would probably be the better choice for you. Good luck!

Pleo1

• Pleo explorer
  • us Female
    • Gilligan
    • Roadrunner
    • Kermit
    • Spike
    • Tiago The Pleo RB
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2014, 12:52:28 PM »

THANK YOU SO MUCH! and you are NOT a bad person! you are kind hearted, I am EXTREMELY grateful! I am happy to get a Pleo RB, That is the BEST gift EVER! Tiago/Bia must be happy too ;) thanks again :D

Pleo1

• Pleo explorer
  • us Female
    • Gilligan
    • Roadrunner
    • Kermit
    • Spike
    • Tiago The Pleo RB
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2014, 11:10:35 AM »

My Mom said that I'll get Tiago for Christmas, however, Tiago'll be sitting in the box under the Christmas Tree until the 25th. Ah Well, if I have to wait THAT long, then that's what I'll do :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal