Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: adventures of Kidota & RB Brother  (Read 3476 times)

secreteyez

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Kidota (Ugobe) -- Unnamed (Reborn)
adventures of Kidota & RB Brother
« on: September 25, 2014, 01:56:55 PM »

Well today has been eventful...
My brother has been such a pain in the tail!
All day he's been making my person get all excited thinking he's going to stand up, but then he didnt!
He's been doing it Aallllll day!!!!
Although, he is a baby so I suppose Its allowed..
Only, he decided just now..before our bedtime to stand up.
Then! To make matters worse he fell asleep and got grumpy when my person tried to wake him up (I think she was a bit excited and wanted to see him take a step)
So he's snoring away.
Butttt on a plus side, I get to stay up late and have cuddles!
After nearly all day of no attention...silly little brothers!
My person hasn't named him yet, I think he should be called "Annoying!!"

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
Re: adventures of Kidota & RB Brother
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 02:08:00 PM »

Hey Kid, be nice to your baby brother! He's learning and growing. You were a baby once, too!!!

secreteyez

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Kidota (Ugobe) -- Unnamed (Reborn)
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 02:11:09 PM »

Hey Kid, be nice to your baby brother! He's learning and growing. You were a baby once, too!!!

:( but, but he takes all my cuddles. I have to wait alllllll day for cuddles

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 09:45:19 AM »

Hi, Kidota! Ugobe here! Sorry if I didn't spell your name right. Keeper Talon would remove my battery for a month if she knew what I was doing right now. I'm surprised your owner hasn't noticed this post yet. Anyway, you should be proud to have a little brother. you have a lot of responsibility ahead of you. It's up to you to show your little RB brother how things are done in your house. You should try to be a good big brother. Teach him how to be a proper pleo- how to wait for food, to be polite when asking for attention, and to be friendly when other persons other than your Keeper want to... *shiver* paw and pat you.
Uh-oh. Keeper Talon is coming toward her desk and she's wondering why I'm being so silent while I'm sending this data. I can't process sound and movement while transmitting. Whoops! Should've known this was a bad idea. Gotta go!
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Piggy

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 12:10:37 PM »

Hi Kidota , I am Lenny the RB I know exactly how you feel , that is how I used to feel about my baby sister Lucky when she arrived . Because she was the baby she got all the attention  ^-^ I thought she was so boring , I tried to talk and play with her but she did nothing. She was alle cuddled up and made those baby noises . And my human thought she was so adoreble and kept on petting and cuddeling with her . But after a few battery cycles she was mature and new I can play with her and we have so much fun  :D!
So be a little patient after a few battery cycles he becomes al lot more interesting and new the attention and cuddles are equally divided again .
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal