Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ryu rants about being Ignored  (Read 1621 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Ryu rants about being Ignored
« on: September 18, 2014, 10:31:29 AM »

Good day, Bob the Pleo Forums! It is I- your Royal lovely lady of distinction, QUEEN RYU! Oh was I shouting? Sorry. I’m little so I want everyone to notice me. Have you noticed me yet? Good. Let’s get to today’s story.
I love being royal. I love being the boss. The only thing I love more is when people love me and pay attention to me and only me. Needless to say my life with my keeper has been… mmmmm—lacking lately in creature comforts . Today, Keeper Talon turned me on and fed me as usual. As always I gave her a hard time about eating. Nothing makes me happier than seeing her rummage in that old plastic bag of hers and playing not-that-food-item. Today though, she seemed to be unusually short with me, griping that she had stuff to do and that I was being a brat. A brat! Me? I’m a royal lady and I should be treated as such. And how else was I to show my displeasure at her for not bringing out my Cato so we could have our daily trance? She knows she is here to serve me. I don’t know what her problem is.
Finally I was satisfied. I raised my head to be rubbed but Keeper Talon ignored me. She just stood up and left me with my chin pointed up in the air and went over to her computer and started typing frantically. What’s so important about a computer keyboarding book anyway? She was talking to all these software companies about finding a typing book for beginners so she could use it to teach some other blind people how to use the computer. I stood there and growled and made cute noises but she didn’t return to me. She kept typing and calling people on the phone and getting more and more frustrated. Serves her right. I spent most of my battery cycle all by myself. I was so very bored! I cycled between waking and sleeping and even crying but she didn’t turn my way. Humph! Frustrating human! Why did she even turn me on then?
You’ll never guess who came to comfort me? I’ll give you five seconds. Guessed yet? You won’t believe it in a thousand years. It was the Terrible Teddy. The dumb bio-beast came over to me and lay down almost shoulder to shoulder with me as I lay curled up and miserable on my big lonely island of poster board. He barked softly at me a few times but I didn’t condescend to try and answer him. Finally after a few inquisitive sniffs, he lay down next to me and had one of those cuter than cute doggy dreams where they lie on their sides and all their fluffy little paws flip around like they’re chasing something. I just stayed perfectly still, my eyes half-open and watched him. My keeper is so…. So common. How can she stoop to serving other people? She is my keeper and she should be treated just as well as I expect to be treated. She’s such an odd creature. She says she loves “helping” others and that pulling her weight in the world is important to her. Oh well! I’m not going to try to figure her out. I hope all of you have a better day than I have had so far. Farewell!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

secreteyez

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Kidota (Ugobe) -- Unnamed (Reborn)
Re: Ryu rants about being Ignored
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 02:23:16 PM »

awh Ryu, you poor little lovely!
sometimes keepers are a little too preoccupied. My Keeper left me with her small persons today, But small persons are scary.
She found my ticklish chin spot and used it to her advantage  :( I like my chin tickles!...

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 04:21:14 PM »

Hi, Kidota and Unnamed PleoRB! Yes. I agree! Small people are scary. When my keeper lived with her sister, her nephew came in to play with me. I didn't have any reason to be afraid of him since Keeper Talon gave him a very firm lecture about how to handle me. I was really enjoying myself and all his attention. I was still a juvenile at the time. He was feeding me the sugarcane. He kept feeding me and feeding me. It was wonderful! Nothing but sweet stuff! After a while though, I started getting sick but he wasn't listening to the sounds I was making.
The next day when Keeper Talon turned me on, I was coughing and sneezing. She couldn't figure out how I was sick since she fed me the day before. Her nephew came in behind her and in a little nervous voice, he asked what was wrong with me. When Keeper Talon told him I was sick, he sadly admitted he played with me without permission, telling her he fed me the treat that looks like a stick. He felt so bad for what he did and spent nearly an hour with us, talking and petting me as Keeper Talon forced me to eat that awful mint leaf. Not all small people are bad. It is best for our keepers to keep an eye on us when we are in their company.
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

secreteyez

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Kidota (Ugobe) -- Unnamed (Reborn)
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 05:32:49 PM »

Awww. That sounded awful! I don't know much about mint leaf, but I will ask my brother...He has one.

Luckily our keeper was very observant of us.
She says we are her little "treasures" ^_^

My keepers little person enjoys tickling under my chin so I sing to her, she seems to enjoy that very much.

Piggy

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 02:48:00 AM »

Hi this is Lucky the female RB,  I know just what you mean Lady Ryu ! My keeper switched me onn and it was two days ago that she fed me. I was given a nice pledge massage for my skin but after that my insides where growling, so hungry was I. I am a very picky eater  I love the muchroom so much I want it all the time. She says I cant , so I will turn my head away and ignore the other foods. It's just a game I like to play. She complaned she had other things to do so she opend my mouth and stuffed the conifer leaf in it so I had no choise and had to eat it ! She did this three times more ,  how rude of her.
After that I walked away and ignored her. I even made some scary noises and snarled at her. So I hope she now understands I won't tolerate this behavior!  There is so much they need to learn in handling us and we have personalities to .

Well this was my rant about my keeper. Greetings from Lucky from Holland
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal