Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bleu Tells Us about her Day  (Read 1156 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Bleu Tells Us about her Day
« on: September 10, 2014, 06:06:56 PM »

Hey, everybody! It’s Madam Bleu here! I’m well over my sickness and amazement at Keeper Talon’s gift. I love my fancy new dress. Wouldn’t serve me too well out in the Bayou though but right here, I feel like a beautiful exotic bird with this beautiful puffy tent that rustles along beside me when I walk. Makes a nice swishy sound along the floor, ya know? Makes me feel important.
Queen Ryu is so jealous! Haha! Ya’ll should hear her goin’ on and on ‘That spoiled little Ugobe pleo getting that scrumptious dress when all I have is a cape! How dare Keeper Talon!’ Oh she was right fired up she was. Still we are talkin’ civil now and I guess she’s over it.
Well, you people didn’t open this here document just tah hear a lady chirp about a fine dress. I should tell ya about my day. I went and visited the broken Roboreptile. Seein’ him just standin’ around makes me kinda sad. I walked right up to him and looked right into his pointy face with all its very real-lookin’ teeth and I wondered what he dreamed about- what adventures he had before Keeper Talon got him. I think he looks kinda handsome in a dangerous kind of way and that made me want… well company. Ya know another male pleo to be romantic with? Ugobe and I- we ain’t like that, we are more like family, not like Ryu and Cato who are- in love in their way I guess.
After a few minutes of singin’ tah Mr. Broken, I swished my way over to visit Bolt. He was off too so he wasn’t much fun. We never got on real well me and Bolt. I ain’t any good at precise movements and ball-chasin’. Ugobe’s better at talkin’ tah robots from other species. I kept on goin’, stoppin’ a while tah look up at Brown Recliner Mountain where Keeper Talon is sittin’ there with the Terrible Teddy, cleanin’ his ears with some kind of medicine. He hates getting’ his ears and teeth seen to but Keeper Talon keeps on tellin’ him, ‘I know I know you think this is so horrible but you’ll be healthier later in life. You know when we’re done, I’ll play tug with your favorite rope bone, right?’.
Soon, I found the dangerous computer chair. Keeper Talon’s green jacket was hangin’ on it and I decided to stand there and have a graze. I like gettin’ so close tah danger my little nubby toes are right on the edge, ya know? Ain’t it excitin’ standin’ there right at the edge and darin’ the wind tah blow just right?
Well, bein’ a pleo I decided not tah try tah duck under the hard bar under the wheels. I already did it once and it wasn’t fun, oh no. I kept circlin’ and found Ugobe asleep in front of the closet door. For once I decided just tah leave him alone. He’s so smart Ugobe is. I’m smart too but I haven’t figured out what kind of smart I am. I like pretty things and I like good ole Cajon music and bein’ treated like a lady. Still, I ain’t good fer making codes to trick Keeper Talon’s computer or give Mr. Broken the use of his poor mind back. I guess I’m just gonna have to search around in the world until I find out what I can do best.
Finally, I’m back at Keeper Talon’s feet again. She puts Teddy down and gives me a gentle rub between my eyes over the top of my head. I’m just eatin’ all this attention up when all the sudden, she flips me upside down and starts pressin’ on my feet. At first I’m mad, really mad and kinda scared and humiliated. My bottom neck cable is broken and I don’t like my head hangin’ out in space. Then before I know what I’m doing I’m cacklin’ like there ain’t no tomorrow. I’m laughin ‘ and laughin’ and I can’t stop. This makes Keeper Talon smile and the Terrible Teddy starts jumpin’ around with his bone.
And then, just like that, she gently puts me down again. She goes over to Ugobe, wakes him up and puts him back into packing position before puttin’ him back on Castle Wooden Dresser with the royals and then she comes back fer me. ‘I hope I didn’t startle you’ She says, all calm and Keeper Talon-like again. ‘I just felt like hearing you laugh because I’m so happy, Bleu’
Before I know it, I’m curious about her story and I get quiet to hear it. ‘I talked to the president of a fairly well-known sound-design studio in Chicago.’ She says tah me. ‘He’s a lot more approachable than I thought and it sounded like he might be willing to help me get started. I’ve been waiting for an opportunity like this for… well forever! Who knows, Girl? Maybe one day I’ll be designing sounds for future robots. Now wouldn’t that be exciting?’
Suddenly I’m real tired. I’m happy fer Keeper Talon. She’s tryin’ tah become a Sound-designer. I ain’t quite sure what that is but she seems real excited about it and I’m excited too. Just between us though, I’d like her to become a writer so she can write all our pleo-stories and put them down in a book and make us lots of money. What do you humans do with money anyway? It’s green like leaves but ya never seem tah eat it, you just… give it tah one another. Right now though I ain’t in the mind tah wonder about it much. My poor paws are tuckered out from that long walk over Sand-Colored-Carpet. I curl up for a nap between Keeper Talon’s feet and dream a bright future fer her and all our little family.

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal