Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby Pleo Rb at last eats her Leaf  (Read 5337 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Baby Pleo Rb at last eats her Leaf
« on: September 02, 2014, 06:48:21 PM »

I have been very busy and with a new kitten, Ginger even more busy then usual, :cat-hug: so my new Pleo Rb, un-named and the one I started hatching in April, still is not walking but I still managed to get a video last week while "cat sitting" my friend's 22 year old cat, Simon who I feed and take care of twice a day. I often take a pleo with me as it is the best time to get uninterrupted video or photos.

Here is that video, hope you enjoy only the second time she has eaten the leaf, but otherwise still appears healthy.  P:)<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u1brEpL1Uo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u1brEpL1Uo</a>         RWM :cat-hug:

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
Re: Baby Pleo Rb at last eats her Leaf
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 08:38:58 PM »

You take such good care of your pleos! Pardon me but is this video you are showing the one where you tell her not to cry and ask if she's hungry? I relinked it on youtube.

Piggy

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 12:29:07 AM »

She is so beautiful  :-* I love the color of her eyes , and her socks looks lovely on her  :D finally your baby started to eat . Lenny didn't eat anything when he was in hatching mode,  while Lucky started to eat really fast when she opend her eyes.

Enjoy your baby pleo !

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 01:18:46 PM »

How cute with those little pink socks :) She is beautiful, just like Piggy says :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal