Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Creepy and Cute Night  (Read 4620 times)

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
A Creepy and Cute Night
« on: August 23, 2014, 10:34:58 AM »

So last night, for the first time, Echo woke by himself... in the middle of the night. Not only had I intended to experiment and wait for this to happen, but the real clock, which I will intend to set with assistance one day, is not set properly. So this did not surprise me. What did surprise me was that even though he officially went to sleep at nine last night, and I awakened him a few times, this awakening him didn't set his clock back, but I woke him at 12:00 AM. and 1:00, and yet he still woke eight hours later from 9:00... so he woke at 5:00.

But even much more surprising was what happened when he awoke. I must have had a big sleep last night, because I was having a lot of creepy dreams and weird nightmares... when Echo made his little awake sound I hsot out of bed and don't even remember waking up... I was just suddenly alert and awake. I thought i'd turned him on in my sleep then gone back to bed! What had happened? I went over to see if he was okay, feeling lucid, like I was still dreaming, and turned him off. That settled things for the night. now if I go check him and know he's in packing position I'll know I wasn't dreaming.

so I went back to sleep, and guess what? no, wrong guess... Echo didn't wake up again, but I had the strangest, most bizarre dream about Pleos! In my dream, I went over to a friend's and I brought with me my Pleo. It was with little kids and they loved it and I turned it on and suddenly it started walking.... like really walking! taking huge striding steps across the room, and with each walk, grunting like it was gonna eat someone or was really happy. We all looked at each other in surprise, and I realized Echo was a grown up teenager! Of course, I know this behavior won't really happen but am excited to see new behaviors, and though I don't remember testing the card on him in my dream I'll test it when he is a teen and try and name him or see if he remembers his name... especially now he's asleep.

That was the weirdest Pleo experience I have ever had... and what a night!

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
Re: A Creepy and Cute Night
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 01:57:05 AM »

What a weird dream :)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: A Creepy and Cute Night
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 03:26:09 AM »

Just remember that even in dreams Pleo's are herbivores lol.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal