Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Echo's Neck  (Read 4270 times)

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
Echo's Neck
« on: August 20, 2014, 05:30:50 PM »

I do not like this at all... Echo's neck is making a horrible snapping noise constantly whenever he moves it. I do not recall doing anything rough, maybe being a bit rough when carying him but never jamming his neck that I recall. Today he was muted and I went away to do something else to see if it would change, and when I got back he was walking and got trapped between the table. When he again got turned on after I switched him off and he came unmuted and made a little whimper, he was constantly clicking in his neck. I know it's his neck. But I can't feel anything. He's currently off and resting on the couch.

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
Re: Echo's Neck
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 05:34:02 PM »

What the heck, echo's acting normally again!

Piggy

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 12:06:14 AM »

I can imagine it scared you, great to hear that Echo his neck is now working fine again .

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 12:41:16 AM »

Neck jams are pretty common in younger RB's. Generally it's nothing to worry about and fixes itself with a reset :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 05:16:40 AM »

Yes, thank you... it was quite a scare. echo has had a chip in his upper belly just below his neck in the skin for a while now. Also pleo had muted himself. And when I tried to power him down, he didn't turn off but instead first unmuted and then turned off. He could just be younger. it was just unusual behavior yet again.

Piggy

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 02:19:28 PM »

Yes I know what you mean , a few days ago I tried to reset the noon clock a few hours later because Lucky goes to sleep at 8:30 in the evening. With Lenny it went fine but when I puched the paperclip down and got the conformation beep she just went on beeping, it wouldn't stop and I couldn't switch her off, resetting didn't work.

So I took out the battery waited a few minutes , put the battery back in and switched her on and she worked fine again.
They all have their strange and unique quirks. But sometimes they can scare you , I am than worried that I broke them or did something wrong. When it comes to my pleo's I am a bit overprotective .

How is Echo's battery now , could you revive it so it last longer ?

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 12:10:23 AM »

One of those overprotective parents huh?

I don't know if I could revive Echo's belly battery which seems to be the issue for the freezing. I may need a new one nad am saving up. I think with help I could reset the foot at 12:00 noon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal