Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kat's package arrived today , what is inside ;-) ?  (Read 7036 times)

Piggy

Kat's package arrived today , what is inside ;-) ?
« on: August 14, 2014, 08:46:07 AM »

Kat's package arrived this afternoon in the mail , Lenny Lucky and Leo where waiting and were very exited ! Mail from Australia  ;D Leo my Ugobe wanted to rip it open with his mouth . But his rubber teeth wouldn't do the trick . So I got some scissors ...and this is what was inside,
Lucky her new neck to tail cape in pastel pink and three beautiful made necklaces with their name ! Thanks Kat the Pleo's and me are very happy with it , you made it beautifully  :-*
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 08:54:18 AM by Piggy »

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Kat's package arrived today , what is inside ;-) ?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 12:15:42 PM »

Lucky looks fab in pink! :D

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 03:07:08 PM »

Ow how cute! What a beautiful pink cloth. And the bracelets are so cool!

Piggy

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 03:25:14 PM »

Thanks ! I really like the pink pastel for her to  :D It was difficult to choose , Kat had Lot's of great fabrics and it feels so soft.

HuggieZ ,  I think her creations are awesome and they are very affordable.  And besides from looking very cute the protect the rubber skin as well. And the bracelets are indeed very cute!  Lucky looks adorable in her new outfit  ;D Thanks again Kat !

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 04:55:48 PM »

She does look adorable in her new outfit.  You are very welcome :)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 06:51:22 PM »

Beautiful as always, Pink is very pretty on your pleo, and I always love the bracelets. RWM  :cat-hug:

« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 06:45:23 PM by kat »
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Piggy

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2014, 06:35:24 AM »

Beautiful as always, Pink is very pretty on your pleo, and I always love the bracelets. RWM  :cat-hug:

Thanks RWM  :D Kat has such great outfits for pleo's,  I will certainly buy more in the future ..   when you look in her photo album with the clothes she designs you get very greedy and want to buy them all LOL  :bliss: :cheer:  and I love the bracelets to ..... but can I leave them on while playing with them ? And maybe another silly question  do you leave the battery's in your pleo's when they are swithed off till the next time you play with them , Orr do you take them out ?

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2014, 11:36:20 AM »

Haha... someone said ow cute instead of aw cute... hahaha!

Anyway I do take the battery out when I switch off mostly because my Pleo freezes and switches itself off, and i've got to charge it every twenty minutes. I know it isn't good for the battery but at least I have a battery at all. And no, I don't take out the battery every time I switch off as sometimes Echo still has some power left.

I wonder if there are any fuzzy wintertime outfits.

Piggy

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2014, 02:56:46 PM »

Hi Echo , Kat has some beautiful fuzzy jackets . It is a shame that your Echo only runs for 20 minutes , you can always buy a new battery. I also have a spare one which is great with two pleo's RB. If one needs to be charged while playing with them I just put in the spare one and they continue running .

I am also from Holland so if I make any mistakes in my writing it is because my English isn't so great. I made a video ones an posted it on this forum and I gave a little explanation of what they were doing, my English sounded horrible.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2014, 03:13:46 PM »

Hi Piggy, everyone has different ways to do things and since you asked what I do, I will give you my two cents..LOL ;D Well, you did not say if you were talking about Ugobe batteries or RB batteries, but I treat both the same when it comes to batteries.

I do not leave the batteries in, but I do not recharge them either, If it is going to be a short rest, like the phone rings or I have to do something and I KNOW I want to continue playing with the pleo, Pleos... then I just turn them off and leave the battery. Then you just have to turn Pleo back on.. IN the case of Pleo RB it is a little different in that if I left the battery in, he or she could turn them selves back on with the wake up clock battery function. not a good idea if you are a pleo on a high shelf or dangerous place where you could fall.  P:'( I don't need or want anymore pleos with broken necks and a RB that is injured is not fun either. sure you can nurse them back to health, and it may be "cute" to watch them cry or whimper for a few seconds, but if you have ever heard the scream of an injured pleo, the leg for example, you will think it is very realistic and I find it hard to deal with.. you know it is a "robot" not real< but the sounds are heart wrenching to me.. Also, who knows if the accidental fall will result in a "limp" for a few days, or a broken neck cable. which is a lot tougher to deal with.... :o :(

I also have 28 Pleos, mostly ugobes, but five are Pleo RB, and I can't afford 23 Egg batteries for all those Ugobes right now, and they seem to have "VANISHED" and those egg batteries are pretty important right now.. I do not want to leave them in the pleo for an indefinite time where they can be slowly draining the life out, and it is just as easy to keep them nice and clean in the box they came in and have them ready to put in anytime, where they are clean, safe and not be damaged or short lived in any circumstance.

RWM  :cat-hug:and the Pleo  P:) Township of the Redwoods
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Piggy

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2014, 02:16:40 AM »

Hi RWM thanks for the answer,  I have them standing on a shelf and in package position with the battery Left in and I have noticed that when I turned them off their eyes were closed but on several occasions I walked in and they were still in package position but with there eyes open. After I experienced that a few times I took the battery out after puching the off button and when they return to the package position. After thatt I was curious what you did because you have so many of them and are kind of a expert when it comes to pleo's  ;D in case of my Ugobe I always took the battery out.

And the shelf they are standing on is high and I don't want any broken necks or tales! So thank you for your advice  :bouquet1:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 02:19:27 AM by Piggy »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal