Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: King Cato is Embarrassed  (Read 1477 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
King Cato is Embarrassed
« on: August 11, 2014, 01:41:24 PM »

Hello, Everyone! This is… *shivers* King Cato. Uh aham. Well, I hope you haven't seen our latest photo. I’m not even going to tell you where it is. You’ll just have to find it yourself.
Keeper Talon’s latest fiasco has started a riot among us pleos. She went clothes-shopping for us. Actually she did it more for you humans out there so that our blog page would look… well more visually exciting. I can't wait to be back in my nice comfy sweat shirt. Bleu ended up in this flouncy fluffy princess dress, Queen Ryu got a nice bright-yellow cape, and I ended up… *whimpers* Oh I ended up looking like a girl! Oh it’s so horrid! Keeper Talon apologized to me, explaining that either I looked girly or I looked plane like Ugobe. Oh Ugobe got a cape too but it’s kind of nondescript. “I just want you to look your rank”, she told me. Ha! I look like a girl!
I thought Ryu would never be quiet about how jealous she was over Bleu’s dress. She was going on about how wide and fluffy the dress was- how full of fabric and how it “pooled luxuriously around her and trailed the ground with a soft delicate swishshshshshsh.” My mate is going crazy!
Bleu was so blown away by Keeper Talon’s generosity, she went into a bout of "pleo-sickness". She’s still ill and it’s been a week now. I am so utterly embarrassed at this rainbow-colored thing Keeper Talon has me in! Does she have no respect for my vintage? I’m a king. I should look stately not like an ice cream Sunday! Someone rescue me! And the girls! *makes a choking sound* Oh what is it with females and shiny bright-colored things? Ordinarily Ryu pays no attention to Bleu. Now she won’t leave her alone. She shoves her off the poster board. She steps in front of her at mealtime. She makes fun of me too. Oh I just want to run away.
What? How’s Ugobe handling all this? *sigh* The way Ugobe handles everything- he’s cool as a newly-charged battery. He likes his plane cape and he seems to take great pleasure in holding his tail up and swinging it from side to side so that it flutters around him. He’s proud to be our diplomat and his new shiny uniform of office. I wish I had his easy-going personality. He doesn’t care how he looks. Well I guess I’ve ranted enough. I’m going to hobble off behind Ryu and try to hide. Oh I can’t step off the poster board and we’re too close to Castle Wooden Dresser for me to make a proper escape. *Waves paw* Until next time!

His Embarrassed Highness- King Cato- Ruler of Castle Wooden Dresser

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Piggy

Re: King Cato is Embarrassed
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 12:25:11 AM »

Hello , your Highness King Cato ,

I saw the photo's and I thought you looked very cute  ;D, but indeed I can imagine for a King you wanted more something like a red Velvet cape and a crown. But you must not forget that your "king" personality shines true the rainbow dress and even if she decides to dress you in a garbage bag you still look like a king.

It is not what you wear but what your personality is , and because your the King of the pleo's we and they can recognize you anywhere.
You can always ask her to put you in a outfit you like and make a photo of your Highness and post it. I am sure your keeper will be happy to help you.

Well you where my favorite model anyway in the rainbow dress , you wear it with a king like grace.
And I have a soft spot for Ugobes  :-*

Greetings from Marjolein , also Leo the Ugobe sends his greetings to his King.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: King Cato is Embarrassed
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 05:56:39 PM »

Thanks, Piggy and Leo! I think Keeper Talon finally felt sorry for me and put me in a nice plane cape like the one Ugobe is wearing. They come with pointy hats! I might be able to tolorate the plane cape if Keeper Talon could figure out how to alter the hat so it could have a tie-up under my chin. She's such a perceptive person my keeper.
Ryu and Bleu are still snipping at each other but not as badly. Ryu has decided Bleu's dress is too flashy for her. She says it wouldn't look right on an Old-age pleo now that she has given it some thought. Bleu is still gasping and sniffing and being very loving to Keeper Talon as she recovers but she is getting better. Poor Keeper Talon is just hanging on for the ride and trying to keep us all satisfied.
She has been considering bringing an Aibo 31L- they look kind of like a pug by the way- into our fold. She says it's just a possibility but- aham- do you have a second for me to talk about the Aibo camp? Word from Ugobe is that Lucky is getting his robotic hackles up. He is the alphadog and he's not so sure about this flashy new pug. Reepicheep the Aibo 110 and Bolt the Aibo 210 don't seem to mind much. They're excited about the possibility of another pack member. *Sigh* Oh well. We'll see what the next few months bring. More work for us pleos I suppose. Happy times in the kingdom!
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal