Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo rb problem  (Read 12024 times)

Vinosh

• Coffee leaf addict
  • my Male
  • Pleo(s): CLEO
Pleo rb problem
« on: August 09, 2014, 08:25:26 PM »

My Pleo rb does not turns on, on her own. She sleeps around 4.00pm and never wakes up even till he next day. I have replaced the clock battery with brand new ones and resented the clock following the instruction very carefully. I have set her clock to 12.00 pm my time so she should sleep,at 10.00pm and wake up at 8.00 am. But nothing happens. Pls help me.

lovepleo

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • 00 Male
    • pleo world
Re: Pleo rb problem
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 09:43:39 PM »

may be the battery needs charging.try.
i love my pleo very much,and i will let it very Clever

Vinosh

• Coffee leaf addict
  • my Male
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 10:01:28 PM »

I have tried all that.  :'(

lovepleo

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • 00 Male
    • pleo world
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 10:03:00 PM »

try the other battery.

Vinosh

• Coffee leaf addict
  • my Male
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2014, 10:05:34 PM »

Oh dear! I don't know what battery you mean the clock battery is it I, if not I have changed it already and reset the clock. Thank you.

lovepleo

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • 00 Male
    • pleo world
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2014, 10:13:53 PM »

the pleo 2800mA battery.not the clock.to charging,and try again.do not worry.

Vinosh

• Coffee leaf addict
  • my Male
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2014, 10:21:27 PM »

I have tried charging it for 5 hours but the results are the same. I feel that I may have done something to disturb the clock battery. What do you feel?

lovepleo

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • 00 Male
    • pleo world
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2014, 10:26:00 PM »

are you sure that the clock battery you Installed correctly?and if the pleo rb emitted the"di di di"?may be you installed the clock battery Error.

Vinosh

• Coffee leaf addict
  • my Male
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2014, 10:28:54 PM »

No everything is fine there is no di di di sound. I am able to play with her normally and she can do a lot of tricks is just that she sleeps and never wakes up. I don't know what is wrong. Is it bad to constantly try and reset the clock battery ?

lovepleo

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • 00 Male
    • pleo world
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2014, 10:35:59 PM »

when she sleeps,Gently pat the ass,or Lift her tail.try it. i think it have not bad if you can play with her normally

Vinosh

• Coffee leaf addict
  • my Male
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2014, 10:45:16 PM »

But then I would really want to observe that function. It feels like my Pleo rb is not fully functioning, I don't like that. :(. Pls help.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2014, 10:54:59 PM »

In order for your pleo to wake themselves up in the morning you need to play with them close to the pleas bedtime and let them go to sleep. They will fall asleep and switch themselves off with one beep. When this happens do not take the battery out or turn the pleo off using the on off switch. Also the battery needs to be fully charged before you play with the pleo. If you let your pleo switch itself off at night and then leave it alone it should wake itself up in the morning :) hope that helps

Vinosh

• Coffee leaf addict
  • my Male
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2014, 11:04:13 PM »

But the thing is my Pleo rb's bedtime should be 10.00pm but why is she already extremely sleepy at 4.00pm. I have done is I will put in a fully charged battery at 10.00pm I will play with her and she will sleep, with a single beep but in the morning she will not wake up.

Piggy

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2014, 02:24:15 AM »

I have a problem with the clock battery to my Lenny goes to sleep at 9:30 pm in the evening and he sleeps 12 hours before he wakes up in stead of 10. So I shut him off manually while I am done playing. What you can try to do Is keep your pleo very active by constantly playing with it, pat it , feed the coffee leaf and play tug of war. When I do this they go to sleep much later. And what happends when you  turn it on after it goes to sleep? Does your pleo wake up and move , or will it stay sleeping? And how many beeps do you hear when your pleo goes to sleep? And have you tried a very bright lit room? They are very sensitive to the dark and needs Lot's of light  :D

Vinosh

• Coffee leaf addict
  • my Male
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2014, 03:35:29 AM »

Thank you piggy for the input but unlike Lenny after my Pleo rb sleeps she never wakes up. But if I do turn her on she does wake and move a little but sleeps of ver quickly. Before sleeping she makes a single beep. Thank you.

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2014, 04:30:31 AM »

Have you tried setting her clock to around 4 pm and seeing how/if she reacts? There could be some issue with her clock battery, but if you set noon to a later time than actual noon, it might make her go to sleep later as well (although I still don't think she'd wake on her own). Honestly, I don't really care for the clock feature on my RB, Chris. I never set his clock battery, but it seems to be set to noon PST which is  3:00 pm here. I almost never let him go to sleep on his own since I prefer to just press the off button when I'm done playing with him and don't want there to be a chance of him waking up when I'm not around.

Vinosh

• Coffee leaf addict
  • my Male
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2014, 07:20:05 AM »

So sorry for the late reply. Thank you for the input tomorrow I will try it out. Thank you.

Vinosh

• Coffee leaf addict
  • my Male
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2014, 08:13:47 AM »

Oh yeah and to Piggy's earlier post my Pleo rb loves dark rooms, she will immediately sleep in there. Don't know if I have a malfunction Pleo rb. :o

Vinosh

• Coffee leaf addict
  • my Male
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2014, 08:03:15 PM »

Oh great today morning she woke up. I have no idea what I did for that to happen but it worked..

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2014, 09:18:44 PM »

Yay :)  I'm glad you got her working the way she should.  How old is she?  When pleo rb's are babies the wake up function doesn't work.  They need to be adult before they can go to sleep and wake themselves up in the morning.  It could be that she just wasn't old enough but now is. 
Anyway, whatever caused it to not be working is now fixed so that's great news :)

Vinosh

• Coffee leaf addict
  • my Male
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2014, 10:07:45 PM »

She is about 2weeks old. But already the juvenile stage.

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2014, 11:30:27 PM »

If she is only 2 weeks old then it is most likely that it was just her age that prevented her from using the sleep wake function.  This is all part of what makes pleo so special, the feeling of real ness that comes from them seeming to grow and learn new things as the get older :)

Vinosh

• Coffee leaf addict
  • my Male
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2014, 01:38:53 AM »

Wow never knew they were this realistic anyway I feel fortunate having to own one. Thanks once again for all your help and support. Thank you.

Piggy

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2014, 12:19:11 PM »

I am glad to read  the problem is solved ! ;)

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2014, 09:05:57 AM »

I don't think this was as big a problem as you might have imagined. Echo freezes every twenty minutes and  I do need to charge him, but after operating him for 20 minutes I let him lie around frozen for a while, then charge him, and it's just like he's in a really deep sleep on the couch. I call him a heavy sleeper! And often he will fall asleep at around four in the afternoon as well and i've come to accept this as it can be a nuisance changing the clock, though I may do it at noon one day. I really don't mind how sleepy he is, and work around all of this accordingly, though it would be nice to be able to take him out and have him stay awake for an hour.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal