Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anyone know how Pleo's traits directly effect behavior?  (Read 2285 times)

Pleo

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
Does anyone know how Pleo's traits directly effect behavior?
« on: August 07, 2014, 08:50:51 PM »

Hi everyone! I got a Pleorb back around three years ago, I remember I played with her nearly constantly for about a year but then she was kept in storage for months at a time. I turned on Pleo again a few days ago and she still works great! I ran out and got a couple micro sd cards and adapters to run Change Pleo and Pleo Probe.

My pleo has barely ever walked, she seemed to prefer sleeping. In addition to that she almost constantly sounded angry/upset-even in a bright room  (fed, not sick, not injured, etc.). So I decided to twerk her settings and was wondering how each trait really affects Pleorb.

I changed her activity level from low to high and now she walks when not interacted with within a few minutes, while before she barely ever took a step. I changed her obedience to perfect and noticed she responded quicker to the "Clap-clap" for tricks. She is making cooing sounds and seems much happier now.

But how does her intelligence and other traits affect the way Pleo's act? Does anyone have a guide. As much as I didn't want to "tweak" Pleo, she is much more enjoyable to have around now.

(Also is there any mac-friendly downloads that don't require paralells!)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal