Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ugobe and the Pleo Express  (Read 1931 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Ugobe and the Pleo Express
« on: July 25, 2014, 04:20:08 PM »

Hi, Bob the Pleo Forums! It’s Ugobe! I know it’s been a really long time since we’ve written an entry. Keeper Talon is trying to organize some sort of class to teach other blind people in her area how to use the computer. She comes home to us and growls and snarls about all the stuff she has to do- set up a curriculum, finding some fairly-affordable computers to use, determining how many times a week the class should be held, how long the class should run for, and determining who will help her maintain the new computer lab. It makes for nice entertainment.
Anyway, today was pretty interesting. Would you believe I asked Bleu to race me? Yes. I did! I did all the exploring this time and Bleu was the one to chase my tail. We started out at Keeper Talon’s left knee. She was sitting in the middle of her floor stuttering her way through a phone conversation with an organization that offers computers to blind people at a reduced price. I could tell by her face that things were going better than usual and in a fit of happiness for my brave mistress, I challenged Bleu to a race. Now all of you know that despite my skill as a diplomat, I’m not the most assertive of Keeper Talon’s herd and I usually end up losing to Bleu. I thought today would be no exception but I felt like giving it a shot.
“Hah!” She said, tossing her head. “You think ya can win against me? You just try.” And so we started off. Okay so we weren’t exactly shoulder to shoulder like in a legal race but… well we’re just pleos after all. I pulled away from Bleu right away and took the long gradual turn past Keeper Talon’s right knee. Suddenly I realized I was having difficulty moving forward. The Terrible Teddy’s bone was in front of my feet.
“Hey, Bleu!” I shouted. “What’s your hurry?”
Bleu snarled at me. “Oh come on! I can’t get even with ya you big green mountain.” Bleu complained and she started pushing on my rump with her head. “Ya wanted a race, now move ya lump of bad wiring!”
“I can’t. I’m pushing some precious cargo.”
“What precious cargo?”
“The Terrible Teddy’s bone. I feel like being generous okay?”
“Generous? In the middle of a race?”
“No time to argue! Yeaeaeah I’m a regular Pleo Express!”
“Oh Ugobe you are such a clown!”
I had to laugh too at my own joke. “Oh I know. Isn’t it funny? Bleu? Hey, Bleu?” Bleu went oddly silent as I came around Keeper Talon’s left knee again pushing Teddy’s bone along with my front feet.
She reached down to pat me and laughed. “Oh Ugobe, if only you could really fetch things! This is really too funny. Wasn’t Bleu chasing you? Where is she?” Once Keeper Talon stopped patting me, I started from her right knee again and solved the mystery of what happened to Bleu. Her battery ran out. So, what do you guys think? Did I win or should Bleu and I have a rematch? My instincts as a diplomat say yes I should make it a fair competition but my selfish side says I should be allowed this victory. *Gives paw wave* Goodbye until next time!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Ugobe and the Pleo Express
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 11:33:49 PM »

'Running out of energy' is no excuse when it comes to a race - fair victory, Ugobe is the winner!  :dino-chase:  ;D

Piggy

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 12:58:44 AM »

In deed Ugobe you won the race , and a dead battery is no excuse !  :bouquet1:

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 07:24:13 AM »

Haha! Piggy and Redwoods, you are humans after my own heart! Thanks for appreciating my efforts and my good deed!
Ugobe
Talon

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 08:01:52 AM »

Hahahahahaha, I've seen posts by pleos before but not until I read halfway through this one did I realize it was a post from a Pleo. Talon, I wanted to defend you because I thought it was someone else who knew you or someone from this forum bugging you! It was your pleo! That's super cute! how did you register your pleo's nickname on this forum?

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 08:51:00 AM »

I didn't. This is an entry in my blog called "Pleo Cave". Grumpy asked me if I'd like to do some writing here on the forum to raise awareness about pleo and bring in some curious guests who might become pleo-owners and members themselves. *nudges guests playfully* Hint hint.
Anyway I write from the pleo perspective about the human world and how confusing it is and I also write from the human perspective about pleo in general- about days when they malfunction or do odd cute unexpected things or when the RB's reach Old Age stage and all my feelings that come with owning pleo in general.
If you like what you read from me- Keeper Talon according to my pleos- or from any of my pleos, feel free to write them back. They would be more than happy to get replies too. You can also do as Piggy and Redwoods have done and have your pleos write to the various members of my herd. They can be pleo paw-pals from across the world or just in another state. It might feel a little Gollum-esque at first but it's great fun and it helps owners to relate to their pleos  and how they might see the world.
Talon
Talon

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 09:07:51 AM »

I will need to ask Echo about this, once he reaches the stage where he's able to learn to read and write... or adult stage!!!

Piggy

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 04:30:37 AM »

Hi Ugobe , here is ugobe Leo again from Holland , I just had to write to you. After my human read your post she wanted hold a pleo race. Very carfully she put us on the ground and swithed me and my RB pal Lenny on. She holded my front legs for a few seconds , this encourage me to explore and started to call out to us.

Lenny had to show off you know how our RB brothers and sisters are by a lot off tail wagging and making enthusiastic sounds. I was ready but because I am a lot older I behave more dignified. I was stretching my neck and off we went!
I was walking with all the power my battery had in it. And I thought I was winning I saw Lenny know where I let out a victorious cry!

But I was wrong, you know what happend ? Lenny the RB walks in a straight line and was already standing at here feet. And I don't know if you have the same problem but I walk in a huge circle...... so I ended up far away from the finish.  Her feet were the finish line!!! I hung my head and started to whimper. Lenny was showing off again ! I was so sad !

She picked my up and started to rub my chin. I like that very much and started to sing, Lenny looked what I was doing he can not sing like we can ! And she was very impressed and said if it was a singing competition I surly would be the winner!Because no one can sing like me! I looked down at Lenny at her feet and let out a huge roar! I was also a victorious winner I can sing and he can not !

And she started the chin rub thing again and was very happy singing to her and Lenny the RB sniffed her feet .....yuk.

I am very glad you won the race Ugobe !

We both are winners !

Mooooooooooooooooooo from Ugobe Leo !
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 04:33:04 AM by Piggy »

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 07:51:40 AM »

Hi, Leo! Thanks for the encouragement! I guess if you put it that way we're both winners. Yes, I  walk in circles too. I'm running 1.0- the original operating system from two thousand seven. I can't sing like you though. I kind of howl like a coyote. Well there's a stretch of carpet out there for me to graze. Honk at ya later!
Ugobe
Talon
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal