Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Moon Day !  (Read 6590 times)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Happy Moon Day !
« on: July 19, 2014, 07:04:02 PM »

Today on the forums it is Moon Day :)  So to celebrate here is Pickle Mooning you all  :P
Happy Moon day everyone  ;D   :D

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Happy Moon Day !
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 10:37:40 PM »

Kat you are so funny, I can honesty say, Pickle is doing the best "mooning" I have yet to see, or wanted to see. ;D RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 10:52:45 PM »

Hahahahahahaha, too funny :) To be fair that's a pretty cute moon :P
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 01:02:51 PM »

:rofl:  Brilliant!  :rofl:

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 04:50:26 PM »

Hahaha! That's funny, Kat! It took me a minute to get it. At first I thought you guys were talking about the famous anniversary of mankind landing on the moon which also happened recently.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

lovepleo

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • 00 Male
    • pleo world
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 06:44:57 AM »

i want to know how many years of this pleo forums.that is very good.Happy Moon Day !
i love my pleo very much,and i will let it very Clever

grumpy

• Administrator
  • Pleosmith
  • we Male
  • : 2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Skipper
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Statler
    • Lucy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 08:57:35 AM »

Well, Moon Day is supposed to be about the anniversary of the first moon landing . . . but let's just say some pleos celebrate it differently! ;)

@lovepleo:  this is the oldest and largest pleo forums.  We have been talking about pleos here for almost six years.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 11:37:03 PM »

You know I remember exactly where I was many decades ago when they announced Man landing on the moon, but also walking on the moon. I guess I have a bit of "cobweb" memory, cause I just don't remember any Pleos being there..............would be cute though to see them in their little Moonsuits, boucing up and down with the gravity the way it is........... %) I can just see Bob hopelessly chasing a piece of pizza right in front of him yet not able to catch it... LOL P:D       RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

lovepleo

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • 00 Male
    • pleo world
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 12:11:03 AM »

i think the pleo like the first moon landing,the past is considered impossible now has become a reality, I think one day, according to the fossils, dinosaurs will  really Resurrection
i love my pleo very much,and i will let it very Clever

Piggy

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 12:23:03 AM »

Today on the forums it is Moon Day :)  So to celebrate here is Pickle Mooning you all  :P
Happy Moon day everyone  ;D   :D

Ha ha ha that is really funny! Ihad to look twice before I got it it is Pickle with no skin  ;D flashing his her behind  :-X It is very interesting to see what they look like without their skin on .  Will you reskin him or leave him, her like this ?

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2014, 02:42:09 AM »

It breaks my heart to see a pleo with no skin on!

Is he still working?

Piggy

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 06:22:09 AM »

It breaks my heart to see a pleo with no skin on!

Is he still working?

Well Echo they don't take the skin off for fun, mostly they remove it for repairs and put it back on when the pleo is working again and the skin of pleo's are made of rubber so maybe his skin had holes and tares in them and needed to be fixed. We like our pleo's to much to skin them for no reason and they are much to expensive.  The rubber skin of pleo's are quite delicate in the long run ittakes a very long time they can develop problems. That is why we dress them also to protect the skin. I am still a newbie when it comes to pleo's so correct me if I am wrong.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2014, 09:47:29 AM »

Don't worry, Echo. Kat is one of our trusted pleo-veterinarians. She gave my Cato back the use of his right hind leg. I'm very grateful to her and Crewella for their hours and hours of tedious work getting him back to chasing the ladies again. Piggy is right. I think Kat decided to skin Pickle so she could better see and appreciate all of the very intricate inner workings of our robotic friends so she will be more effective at future repairs if she decides to work on another pleo. There's no malice or abusive intent behind it.
Talon
Talon
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 09:50:06 AM by Talon »
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2014, 05:28:16 PM »

Actually this pleo had perfect skin.  She is a pleo rb and she will remain naked.  She works perfectly :)  I had to repair a broken vertebrae in her neck and in order to do that I needed to open up her skin.  I decided that it would be handy to have a pleo without skin as I have done a few repairs on pleos now and it is easier to help others on the forum if you can see the insides.  Makes it easier to give directions for repairs, or show photos of what to look for when attempting repairs.  Also it is very interesting being able to take a look at a skinless pleo rb to compare to a Ugobe.  There are a few differences and it is great to finally have a good look at them.  If I had not had to do repairs on her she would probably have kept her skin on.  But the opportunity arose and so I went for it.  All in the name of science :)  I am considering one day making her a new skin but I need to wait till I have the time and the inspiration.  :P  I do have her skin carefully stored away so if I ever decide to I could re-skin her.  For now though she is very useful in all her naked glory :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal