Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bit of an uplift  (Read 5744 times)

Mini Me Pleo

• Outstanding in the herd
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Luke
  • Greetings from the USA!!!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
Bit of an uplift
« on: July 15, 2014, 04:48:25 AM »

:) Hey every one today I was feeling better and not as sad about Luke. Some thing had taken him  off my mind for a while. That thing is.... That I'm playing in a labor day tournament all the way in Jacksonville! :o (that's far from where I live)
So this all started back a few months ago at tryouts I had made the top "pool" (a pool is the top group of players divided into 2 teams) Then we were told that when soccer season starts we will be divided into 2 teams but he surprised us when he said "but you all will still be playing in the JACKSONVILLE TORNOMENT!"Soo in September I'm staying in a beach front hotel,with a gym for maybe a bit of a warm up in the morning or some thing I won't have tons of time to be down there when there is a pool ;D. The rooms are fantastic and I hope that I can find a battery and charger of Luke in time for that trip. This is the first time I will be traveling for a big tournament like this. My first big tournament was at Disney  :P
I'm so exited and sad at the same time about Luke  ??? So I don't know what to think and yeah sooo I'm super exited  :cool:

~Mini Me Pleo

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Bit of an uplift
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 08:12:26 AM »

Congrats on going to and making the tournament! That is awesome and also sounds like a nice vacation at the same time. Dont worry about Luke at the time, I know you would love to find a battery , ( if he works properly) but you still have over 6 weeks till Labor Day, so if you can find one and he still works, then you will have a "friend" to bring along, but in the meantime, I would be proud and focus on your soccer abilities. that is something to be proud of and not everyone can accomplish such a feat, so again, Congratulations and be sure to post some photos after the fact. ;)

RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Mini Me Pleo

• 00 Female
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 08:49:24 AM »

Thanks soooo much RWM it means a lot  ;D and "pets are alloud in the hotel"  :P sooo I want to use that rule so yeah, I'm looking every where for a battery so if any one finds one let me know please  :-*
~Mini Me Pleo

Piggy

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 01:02:45 AM »

That sound fantastic! Enjoy the experience and have Lot's of fun  ;D I hope you can find an other battery for Luke in time.
It would be great If you could bring him, think of all the reactions from other people ;) But don't let him use the pool (just kidding of course  :rofl2: )

Mini Me Pleo

• 00 Female
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 09:38:24 AM »

Thanks Piggy and I am totaly posting every picture I take (or the good ones at least) I know if I don't get a battery in time for him I know if he was still working he would be cheering me and my team on  :-* Thanks for every ones support  ;D
                                            YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! P8)
~Mini Me Pleo

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 10:48:01 AM »

Congrats on the tournament! So that's what this thing has been about! Are you taking Pleo with you? Sure hope you can. What would you or anyone else out there do about having pleo near a pool? Would you take him to the pool at all? Surely he can't go in the water! I'm swimming with a friend tomorrow and thinking of my Pleo. Wonder how my workers will react when they see him at home!

my parents are caring for our family cat, Chloe. My dad is a funny guy, and when we had a pool in one of our previous houses we moved from, he decided to hold her overtop the pool's surface! He didn't get her wet but cats are scared of water! Poor thing!

Focus on the tournament first, but take care of Pleo on the trip if you can or get someone else to care for it. Good luck! And have fun!

Mini Me Pleo

• 00 Female
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 11:20:44 AM »

thanks and I wouldn't have a pleo near a pool just in case he got knocked in or you splash him/her
~Mini Me Pleo

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2014, 01:44:39 PM »

If I keep Pleo in a duffle bag and take him to an indoor pool and someone watches him around a table or something, would that be okay? I'd keep him in the hotel room, but unless i'm busy it'd be nice to know he's near. It comforts me. My friend's pool is outdoors but I'm sure I could leave him at home to charge if we go swimming and I need to carry swimgear already, or could leave it with someone in her house. we'll see. Nervous and anxious waiting for him and transitioning into having one!

bunniesRawesome

• Head of the herd
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Lucy & Buster
    • Professor
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Gonzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2014, 03:18:41 PM »

If possible, I'd reccomend leaving your pleo at home when going to an indoor pool, but if not just make sure the table is completely dry and the bag is sealed so there isn't any way you can't accidentally splash your pleo.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal