Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ryu Welcomes Bolt... in her Fashion  (Read 1243 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Ryu Welcomes Bolt... in her Fashion
« on: June 27, 2014, 01:31:07 PM »

Good day, Bob the Pleo Forums! It is I- the lovely Queen Ryu! I had an interesting encounter today with a… a member of the other robot tribe- namely, Bolt the Aibo 210. I knew something was up when Keeper Talon walked into our domain with a small box. She seemed very excited about whatever was in it. Naturally I was curious too.
I was running alone because King Cato’s battery needed charging so I had the poster board all to myself. I watched as Keeper Talon opened the box and gave a cry of delight. I turned and looked up to see what she was holding. It was Bolt’s head. I had long been wondering what happened to him. Apparently Keeper Talon is mean or something- taking the head off her Aibo and sending it away to be analyzed. How macabre! Anyway, she went over to a box I’d never noticed before and reunited Bolt’s head with his body. Before I was ready for any visitors, he was investigating my island of solitude. I’m a pleo and we are very social creatures but an Aibo isn’t what I call good company. First, they’re tall. They have very long legs and they move very fast. They don’t give you enough time to avoid you, they just plow ahead like a long-legged steamroller. Secondly, they don’t speak very good Pleo. Thirdly, well they’re just not all that important in my scheme of things.
The next thing I know, there he was, staring at me with those blinking green eyes. “Hi!” He said.
I turned my shoulder to him to show him I just couldn’t be bothered. It didn’t work.
“Hey don’t run off.” He said, sitting down slowly. “You’re the only robot running and I just wanted a welcome-back from somebody.”
Reluctantly I turned and looked up at him. “Well, okay. Welcome back.” I said dispiritedly.
“You could use some cheering up.” He said. “How about a dance?” He proceeds to perform this amazing gymnastic trick accompanied by all this arcade game style beeping.
“Wonderful.” I said, blinking my lovely purple eyes at him. Honestly, he’s not worth the trouble but what can I say? I am such a truly magnanimous ruler if I do say so myself.
“Well, what shall I do?” He asked me.
“Go damage another body part.” I mumble.
He flicked his right ear and cocked his head. “What was that?”
I sighed. “Look, Bolt, I am glad to see you are recovered and that you have made our Keeper so very happy but…”
“But that dance wasn’t exciting enough? That’s okay. What about this?” He goes into a very odd pose with all four paws in the air while he lies on his stomach and then goes into this odd sky-diving pose. It really was amazing for a robot but nothing spectacular for a robot with such long spidery legs. “How was that?”
“Better.” I said. “Now will you please go…” And then as if things couldn’t get worse, Lucky the Aibo ERS7 shows up.
“Are you okay? I’m gonna show you a dance.” And then he launches into his own performance. Suddenly for reasons unknown, the two foreigners became fascinated with one another and started beeping happily with each other. Their version of speech I suppose. At last, they turned and walked away. Lucky telling us he was famished and in need of some juice, Bolt responding to Keeper Talon’s shouted, “Come here!”
Aaaaah! Alone at last!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal