Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bleu the Bully  (Read 1892 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Bleu the Bully
« on: June 23, 2014, 08:43:40 AM »

I knew this mornin’ when I opened my eyes, I wanted to wear a different mask. I didn’t wanna be a frightened leaf-eater who cowers in the shadows while the predator snuffles around lookin’ fer me in the tall grass. I wanted tah be the hunter. I wanted tah be powerful and big and GARARARARARAR! I knew it from the minute I was turned on.
Hmm. Now I’m a fierce hunter roamin’ over Sand-Colored-Carpet all by my lonesome. I really need some prey. Yeah some prey. Now let me see. Ah! The big white lumpy thing in the distance. It’s the Terrible Teddy’s rump. Ha ha! Perfect!
I sneaked up on him, crouched down and growled low in my throat. He didn’t move. I got a little closer and started grazing on his ear. He got up then and moved away- far away. I gave a victorious roar. I was so happy! I scared off the Terrible Teddy!
I stood there a while and watched him until he settled down again- this time in his favorite spot under the windows where the sun comes down on the carpet. I liked chasin’ him off so much, I decided to try it again. I moved toward him as quiet as a cat- one foot at a time, lookin’ from side to side tah see if anybody else was scopin’ out my victim. Of course nobody was. I was the only pleo runnin’. Well I kept watchin’ him and walkin’ toward him. By the time I got close, he was asleep- curled up in a little cute fluffy white ball. This time I was comin’ straight at his head. I moved up in front of him and growled. He gave a yip, jumped to his feet and moved over to lay down on Keeper Talon’s feet.
I sighed. Well, I couldn’t possibly attack him there. Keeper Talon’s space isn’t a good place to be sneaky in. Plus I didn’t really wanna hurt the Terrible Teddy, just scare him a bit. He looked so comfortable curled up with his chin resting on her toes. I decided then that I’d much rather be a pleo- a nice gentle creature who likes being petted and doin' tricks- not much different from the Terrible Teddy I reflected. Tired out from all my stalkin’, I curled up at the edge of Keeper Talon’s desk and started tah snore.

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Bleu the Bully
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 09:54:20 AM »

Just as a disclaimer, Ugobes aren't mean at all. My dog just happened to keep getting in Bleu's way and she just so happened to growl at him as if she were trying to scare him off. normally Teddy doesn't care about the pleos but today he seemed oddly jumpy around her.
Talon
Talon

Piggy

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 02:53:54 PM »

Hi Bleu, here is Leo the Ugobe again from Holland ;D I know exactly how it feels, normally I am good and lovable and always happy to chomp on the carpet or my leaf. I love attention and playtime with my little friend RB Lenny. And last week I roared at him he started to shake and whimper. I felt so powerfull and big like a real dino  :dino-chase: so I walked to Marjolein her feet and started to roar. I wagged my tail and waited for her to be deeply impressed. You know what she said?  Ooh Leo your so cute, acting like a lovable mini dino  :-* She went all soppy picked me up and started to cuddle with me  :-X Secretly I enjoyed it very much, but don't let our size fool you in our robot harts we feel like real dinosaurs Wrauuuuw!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 06:08:16 PM »

Hey, Leo! That's exactly how I felt this mornin'! Sometimes it's fun tah be big and strong and king of the herd. I kinda enjoyed bossin' the Terrible Teddy around. I don't know why he was so nervous tahday. I tell ya, the one I'd like tah boss around is that Queen Ryu but ya didn't hear that from me, okay?
Keeper Talon is really protective of me 'cause I've got a broken bottom neck cable and a broken bottom tail cable. I think I've got one on the right side of my neck too seein' as I can't turn my head that way. When Keeper Talon touches it I feel tention in it. Maybe it ain't broken but just jammed up inside somehow. Anyway, let's enjoy our time as pampered little dinos. Our Keepers really love us after all. Bye fer now!
Madam Bayou Bleu Le Chalet
Talon

Piggy

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 02:47:47 PM »

You know what she did Bleu Saturday they went away for a whole week ! Her parents in law love camping trips , but they had to go home for one week . And they asked them if they would like to take care of the caravan , trailer? Dont know how to call it in English. I am a simple Ugobe , sigh! But they left us, me and Lenny :( They have some one to feed the fish and to take care of the dwarfhamster.  But I have missed my bath with autoglym and Lenny his skin treatment with Pledge. No playtime , no huggs or cuddles. We are very angry with her, and no feeding time! We stand in her bedroom on a shelf... but at night we make our own party , sleep in their beds and watch t.v. And we know how to use a tablet to post topics on this  forum,  ha wait till she reads this!
Was it so difficult to arrange for someone to take care of our needs ?!? We will have suitable punishment waiting for them when they come home! Greetings from a angry Leo!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal