Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do you dress up your Pleo?  (Read 4085 times)

bunniesRawesome

• Head of the herd
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Lucy & Buster
    • Professor
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Gonzo
    • Snoopy
How do you dress up your Pleo?
« on: June 17, 2014, 10:28:24 AM »

How do you guys dress up your Pleo's? Do you make your own outfits for them? Do you buy the custom made clothing offered here on the forums? Or maybe even certain sizes of dog clothes or baby clothes? I personally use modified Build-A-Bear clothing, but what do you guys use? I'd like to see all the dressed up Pleo's on the forum.   ;D

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: How do you dress up your Pleo?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 02:43:41 PM »

NOw you have let the CAT, or Pleo out of the bag. LOL, so you want to see ALL the Pleo outfits. R U Sure? ;D :o :cat-hug:I mean I make lots of outfits and have 27 Pleos, so are you sure you want to see all of them... :dino-chase: RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

bunniesRawesome

• Head of the herd
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Lucy & Buster
    • Professor
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Gonzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 05:12:28 PM »

No I don't necessarily want pictures of all the pleo outfits (There are plenty of those in the gallery :)) What I'm looking for are more are less techniques, materials, sizes, ideas etc

Piggy

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 12:28:43 AM »

Well I am very creative when it comes to drawing , but give me a threat and needle and I will probably end up hurting myself  >:( so I buy dog clothes for a chiwawa size s or m and very carfully put the clothes on, and I just ordered some outfits from Kat they are custom made and fit them easily . But RWM posted some great photo's in my topic in using scarves and such to make beautiful pleo outfits  ;)

Torterenek

• Fossil savant
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Teskus the baby Ugobe
    • Gilligan
    • Porky_Pig
    • Gonzo
    • Charlie_Brown
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 09:20:36 PM »

i, as every member on here must know, put diapers on Teskus. XP the first attempt was to use disposable diapers, so i would use a size one or newborn diaper, and cut a tail hole in just the right spot. disposable looks the best on him. but, as you know, disposable does not last too long before looking worn. so i got him a cloth diaper with dinosaurs on it, and other prehistoric creatures. did the same tailhole thing. but you probably don't want to diaper your pleo. i am possibly the only person on the forum who has done so.

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
  • Pleo(s): Drem, Marsha
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 07:53:26 AM »

The first things I made for my pleos were a red felt cloak for Drem (name of a character in a book who eventually won his red cloak) and a sort of coverall for Marsha made from a recycled top I'd hardly worn.  I made little felt pleo badges to sew on these.
The cloak was made using a pattern from this forum.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 12:25:29 PM »

Well, most of my pleos came to me with clothing from their previous homes. Redwoods sent me some cute no-sew stuff for my guys. When Kat returned Cato to me after his leg surgery, she sent me four holiday-themed coats- one for each of my pleos. They are awesome! I also sometimes put Ryu in a pink polka dotted tanktop my niece gave her. It's a little big but the whole point is to cover the skin and give the pleo enough room to move freely.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Piggy

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 02:44:10 PM »

You can also use dog clothes for small dogs , size M is the best fits them perfectly and is not to tight or to loose ;-) And I ordered some outfits from Kat those are costum made so they fit perfectly  ;D You can see them in the gallery under Piggy's order . When they arrive I will open a topic where they can show of there new outfits !

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014, 08:15:18 PM »

My Pleo's have a better wardrobe than I do ;) They have cowboy hats, bandanas, coats and hoodies from Kat's lovely collection, they've got a few assorted articles that I made from hoodies to turtle neck sweaters, baby socks in abundance, jewelry from Mike's fabulous line and a lovely 'Stitch' doggy tee all the way from the UK :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2014, 03:09:47 AM »

Most of my gang's outfits were made for small dogs.  The main thing to be careful of when buying doggy clothes for Pleos is to make sure the sleeves or armholes are big enough - Pleos have much wider legs.

** With apologies to Belle for going on about her fat ankles again!  :-X :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal