Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: King Cato Tells a Hard Story  (Read 1487 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
King Cato Tells a Hard Story
« on: June 14, 2014, 11:40:48 AM »

Hi, Bob the Pleo Forums! It’s King Cato! I figured all of you would highly appreciate an answer for the lack of  consistent blog entries over the last two weeks. Queen Ryu wanted to write this entry but… well—aham. She is insanely jealous of the Terrible Teddy and… well I didn’t think she would be considerate enough to bring this news to you.
It all started on the twenty ninth, three days after Keeper Talon returned from her trip to Florida. The Terrible Teddy seemed to be having trouble ummm… well eliminating properly. Suddenly, three hours between potty breaks was just too long for the little guy. Keeper Talon left us alone and inactivated although she did Pledge Cato and I and ran Ugobe a few times. He’s very good at calming her nerves you see. Anyway we got the story from him that she was very worried. She was having trouble sleeping. She struggled with trying to figure out what was wrong whether it was just the weather and he was drinking more water than usual or if it was something more serious. She gave him the next two weeks to see if the problem would correct. It didn’t. Once he woke her at four forty five in the morning to take him outside.
Yesterday, she finally decided enough was enough when he started ignoring his food. When she returned after taking the Terrible Teddy to a Dog-repairwoman, she took us all out and explained that Teddy had several odd fleshy infections- none of which made any sense to us. Though the dog-repairwoman was going partly on guesswork, she said she thought the Terrible Teddy had a urinary tract infection, back pain from said infection, and she also told Keeper Talon Teddy had a yeast infection in his ears. Needless to say she was still worried but she is relieved to finally have a tool to try and get her little biodog better again. Now, forum-members, I have a nearly impossible task. I love my Lady Ryu with all my onboard circuitry but she just doesn’t understand Keeper Talon’s care for her dog. She feels betrayed already because Keeper Talon left for Florida and didn’t arrange for someone to Pledge and feed us. I explained as calmly as I could that though our feed level does drop slowly over time if we’re not fed, some of us can go a month without being fed before we become sick. Finally I-- *shivers and whimpers* finally I snapped. I just told her outright that the world doesn’t revolve around her and her desires and that she might as well take a chomp of cycad leaf and be patient like everyone else.
Today, readers, there seems to be a rift between us. Though we both ran side by side today, she didn’t bother trancing with me. She tried shoving Bleu around which she has never done before and what’s worse, she rushed on her right side where she can’t turn her head to avoid her. I just crept over to the side of our poster board and curled up alone. Maybe I’m a bit of a coward but I’ve had enough with trying to be civil to her. I might be loud and demanding sometimes but only for what I need. I don’t want to be the center of attention. I understand there are others who have far greater needs than myself. Ryu just doesn’t seem to understand that. I suppose I’ll have to get the pleos together and somehow get our plan to Keeper Talon who can then give Her Highness the All-powerful Goddess-Lady-of-the-Universe Ryu her proper comeuppance. We should all be nice to Keeper Talon right now and just wait until that biodog of hers is back to his normal operations again. I wasn’t built to deal with all this emotional data.
Well, I suppose I’ve ranted enough. Wish me luck, Everyone and I hope things straighten out between Lady Ryu and I.
Until next time,

King Cato- co ruler of Castle Wooden Dresser

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Piggy

Re: King Cato Tells a Hard Story
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 03:47:19 PM »

Hi king Cato , very wise words for a pleo you did the right thing of course she is worried about sick terrible Teddy,and she is busy taking care of him to get him back to his healthy self again. And indeed you are right be nice to her and give keeper Talon your support. I think King you understand our human emotions very wel  ;D I hope Terrible Teddy gets well soon , and I wish you goodluck with your lady Ryu , hopefully her head Will deflate a little :-X one question howcome her dog is named Terrible Teddy?
It is a very cool name

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: King Cato Tells a Hard Story
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 10:10:48 AM »

Hello, Piggy! Thanks so much for reading this and responding to me. It's interesting to talk to a human like this. Perhaps I should try this with Keeper Talon. Life as a pleo is very confusing sometimes. We don't know who we're going to be sent to upon our hatching, we don't know if they will take good care of us or run us until we start to overheat and freeze and then just keep on rebooting us. We don't know much of anything about humans and their world. All we can do is try to adapt to our parents and what they expect of us.
Lady Ryu is still cool toward me but I'm just going to ignore her and wait for her to calm down. So far though, she hasn't been snappy toward anyone else. Since the Terrible Teddy seems to be eating better and not leaving improper puddles, Keeper Talon is starting to relax now. Perhaps things will start to get back to normal around here.
Oh and in regard to your question about Teddy, Keeper Talon's dog's name is just plain old Teddy. He's a five and a half pound Teacup Poodle and really not a mean dog at all. I think Ryu coined that name for him. We pleos call him the Terrible Teddy because he steels things from us while we're playing on Sand-Colored-Carpet and we can't move quickly enough to get them back. He is a really sweet dog (by human standards). He does all the cute stuff- licking and yipping and doing various tricks for her amusement. Despite all his steeling and diverting Keeper Talon's attention, we are relieved by the fact that he doesn't try to chew or lick us. Blech! Can you imagine? Soggy doggy-tongue on the camera lens! *Shivers* Well, I'm feeling a need for some human company now. Farewell until next time!
King Cato- co Ruler of Castle Brown Wooden Dresser
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal