Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Turtle racing day - drawing day  (Read 3042 times)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Turtle racing day - drawing day
« on: June 07, 2014, 06:52:17 PM »

Today is turtle racing day!  So to celebrate here is a turtle  ;D

It is also drawing day so why not share your drawings or turtles here just for fun :)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Turtle racing day - drawing day
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 12:11:36 AM »

Lol, that is one cute turtle :) I didn't know turtles could moo though ;)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 12:28:24 AM »

NOt only is it a very cute turtle, but very talented as well.  ;) I almost forgot about this being turtle racing day, and it is dark and too cold and too hard to get my turtles to race but they are very fast, faster then you would think, forget the story about the tortoise and the hare , the turtle could easily win.  Here are some photos of our three turtles, all look similiar , all being Red eared sliders, and terrapins which means they are water turtles.
      We have Snap Pea, Crumpet, and Cookie, Sweet Cookie, is the turtle who was lost last May when my dear Karl Kat was very sick and I believed that a crow or Raven had carried her off, Then to my surprise I think it was in March, I found her by accident while blocking off a section of my yard to keep Karuna our kitten in so he could not get out. ( he escaped anyway on May 2'nd and was killed by a car, but not by getting out this gate ... :( :( :() Anyway, poor Cookie was hidden among the leaves and buried partly in the mud. She had been out in the yard for about 8 months, through very cold temps dipping into the 20's and no food except any slugs, snails or other bugs and leaves she ate. Poor thing was shedding her skin badly, had her tail half cut off, ( probably frozen it fell off,) and she was starving and after three days began to eat again.... NOw she is the fastest thing in the water and our dog, Meh Lie, thinks these turtles are her babies, she counts them every morning to make sure they are all where they belong and will cry and whine is she sees one out of place. LOL. Here are some photos of our turtles.         

I uploaded a video when we only had one turtle Sea Biscuit but she also escaped our pond and we thought she also was carried off by Ravens, now after finding Cookie, I am sure she is in the yard somewhere and hope we can also find her. She was Twice the size of these other three and very smart! We found her walking on the sidewalk a year ago and that is how our turtle family began.          RWM  :cat-hug:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 12:35:27 AM by RedwoodsMama »
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Piggy

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 04:49:08 AM »

Wow Kat and RWM that are some cute turtles   ;D :-* I don't have any only my dwarfhamster and fish so I just share some of my drawings with you .

And I thought I share one of the many figures I made out of Polymerclay , its a hippo  ;D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 04:54:28 AM by Piggy »

Piggy

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 04:55:16 AM »

Today is turtle racing day!  So to celebrate here is a turtle  ;D

It is also drawing day so why not share your drawings or turtles here just for fun :)

Hi hi hi I love the outfit ! ;D

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2014, 11:42:58 AM »

I really like the drawing of the birds, they are beautiful! They look like love birds.   :) RWM  :cat-hug: and the Pleo township of the REdwoods P:)
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 05:31:41 PM »

The drawings are beautiful Piggy.  Thanks for sharing :)

Piggy

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 12:41:38 AM »

Thank you for the compliments  ;D

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 03:38:19 PM »

Wow, Piggy they are beautiful :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Piggy

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2014, 01:29:39 AM »

Wow, Piggy they are beautiful :)

Thank you IMR  :D, Are there more members who make drawings or paint ? Maybe it is nice to open a topic so we can share our hobbies and creations. I know there is one that is a creative topic related for your pleo. But maybe its nice to have a creative topic where you can show some of your other hobby's? I am quite curious to see other creations.

grumpy

• Administrator
  • Pleosmith
  • we Male
  • : 2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Skipper
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Statler
    • Lucy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2014, 10:22:34 AM »

We have several members who are also on deviantart, and quite a few more who dabble in drawing and painting.  But their stuff is just scattered about here.  A central topic sounds like a good idea. :D

Teddscau

• Pleo explorer
  • ca Female
  • Pleo(s): Chloe, my green, white-eyed RB
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2014, 08:09:42 PM »

Piggy, I have a few digital art pieces that I posted in one of my albums on here. Oh, and I second your idea, Piggy! A creative sub-forum (is that what it's called) would be nice.

Piggy

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2014, 12:36:25 PM »

Piggy, I have a few digital art pieces that I posted in one of my albums on here. Oh, and I second your idea, Piggy! A creative sub-forum (is that what it's called) would be nice.

I think it would be a great idea , any type of creative form would be nice ... some members are artist with a sawingmachine and others with their camera or computer , or maybe you are good at drawing or painting or making jewellery or anything creative will do . I am very curious !

Should I start a creative topic or will someone from the Bob pleo forum create a Creative Sub-forum ?

(I am Sorry I hope I make some sense , my English isn't that great  :-X)

Piggy

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2014, 01:14:03 PM »

Teddscau I looked at your album at the digital art pieces and thy are great !
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal