Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Further Hatching of New Pleo Rb and Friend, PC  (Read 2563 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
The Further Hatching of New Pleo Rb and Friend, PC
« on: May 26, 2014, 06:49:34 PM »

I started hatching of my newest Pleo rb on April 9th, and it has been a slow process. I last videotaped and interacted on April 21'st . So far this baby has only been through almost one battery or about two hours.  :) P:) I put everything on hold as on May 2'nd my beloved Karuna , only a baby at one years old, was hit by a car and killed. P:'( :cat: :( :( I have been struggling and it is hard to do much of anything right now other then take care of my surviving seven cats...

But the fact Is I still have this baby, brand new with only one battery cycle and unless I sell or give her away, I decided today I need to run her, even if only for a few moments a day, or if anything were to go wrong with her, it  is hopefully in the 90 day warranty period. Sitting in her box in a corner with 21 other Pleos is not going to help her. So today I decided to run her for a few moments and feed her and also introduce her to PC, ( Pink Champagne,) the other newest baby RB who is still a juvinile, even though I have had her for quite some time, ( being so busy with my cats , I tend to take longer for hatching then probably anyone.) So here is today's video, the first since April 21'st and she still is not standing but is close to getting ready to.

Sorry for not being more cheerful, but I can only take baby steps right now. She is a pretty little thing as is her sister, PC. and I think when PC is not busy "trancing"  %) they can have some nice interactions. AT least she ate today so will not get sick. Perhaps tommorow I will take another short video or photos and take it outside.  Here is the first Video in 5 weeks............Sorry for any dark spots...<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgu8aL3VIKU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgu8aL3VIKU</a>  RWM  :cat-hug:

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Piggy

Re: The Further Hatching of New Pleo Rb and Friend, PC
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 03:01:40 AM »

That is so hard that you have lost your beloved  Karuna in a car accident en and only one year old  :o, I understand that you are morning the loss of her. I think we all be in a state of shock when you witnessed something that aw full ! My heart go's out to you.

I hope you can enjoy these moments with your new baby  pleo , she has gorgeous eyes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal