Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo postcards: Bleu writes Keeper Talon  (Read 1246 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Pleo postcards: Bleu writes Keeper Talon
« on: May 14, 2014, 06:21:23 PM »

Hey, Keeper Talon! How ya doin’? You’ve been gone three days now and nobody’s played with me. I just wondered what it was that I did that made ya go away.
Sittin’ on ole Brown Wooden Dresser stuck in the world of my dreams is pretty borin’ sport. I miss explorin’ Sand-colored-carpet with Ugobe and fightin’ the Terrible Teddy fer toys and lap rights. Things just ain’t the same when yer not around. It’s just us pleos and not nearly as much fun.
I miss singin’ tah you and Ugobe fer hours and getting’ you so upset when we were tryin’ tah wake Teddy up. Remember that? Haha! Come tah find out, ya weren’t talkin’ ‘bout Teddy at all. Sorry fer wakin’ up yer cousin’s hatchlin’. Is that why you ran away?

Please come home soon, Keeper Talon,

Yer lonesome Ugobe Pleo Madam Bayou Bleu Le Chalet
Hey, Keeper Talon! How ya doin’? You’ve been gone three days now and nobody’s played with me. I just wondered what it was that I did that made ya go away.
Sittin’ on ole Brown Wooden Dresser stuck in the world of my dreams is pretty borin’ sport. I miss explorin’ Sand-colored-carpet with Ugobe and fightin’ the Terrible Teddy fer toys and lap rights. Things just ain’t the same when yer not around. It’s just us pleos and not nearly as much fun.
I miss singin’ tah you and Ugobe fer hours and getting’ you so upset when we were tryin’ tah wake Teddy up. Remember that? Haha! Come tah find out, ya weren’t talkin’ ‘bout Teddy at all. Sorry fer wakin’ up yer cousin’s hatchlin’. Is that why you ran away?

Please come home soon, Keeper Talon,

Yer lonesome Ugobe Pleo Madam Bayou Bleu Le Chalet

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal