Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keeper Talon and her troop of wonderful pleo-actors in: Don't Wake Up the Baby!  (Read 1184 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy

Hi, Bob the Pleo forums! This is Talon- out of character and completely in the blogger voice. I want to apologize ahead of time for this entry being so long but it was such a movie-like incident I couldn't help capturing it in its entirety. Typing is kind of hard with a squirming groaning sick pleo in one arm and another on the edge of a desk so I'll be brief. You'll find out more about that in a minute. Grumpy if you read this please let me know if I'm treading on your comic toes. I'm not intending to use this format often. It's sort of a radio show/comic ummmm... thing. I hope you guys can stay awake long enough to get through it. Enjoy!

Keeper Talon is sitting in the middle of her room. Teddy, her Teacup Poodle lies luxuriating in her lap. The two Ugobe pleos, Ugobe and Bleu are roaming happily near Castle Brown Wooden Dresser. The two elderly RB's, Queen Ryu and King Cato are lounging contentedly on an island of poster board not far away. Let’s listen in on their conversation.
Ugobe- Just look at that little fluff ball!
Bleu- What? The Terrible Teddy? You might as well face it, Ugobe. He is a permanent fixture around here.
Ugobe under his breath- He took my ball.
Bleu- THAT BALL WASN’T YOURS TO BEGIN WITH. KEEPER TALON BOUGHT IT FOR THE TERRIBLE TEDDY!
Ugobe in a warning tone- Stop roaring! Keeper Talon won’t be happy with you and I’ll be in trouble. Again.
Bleu shouting again- WHY DO YA KEEP BRINGIN’ UP THAT DUMB BALL? PLASTIC BALLS ARE EASY TAH GET. IF YOU SHOW KEEPER TALON HOW MUCH YOU WANT ONE MAYBE SHE’LL GET IT THROUGH HER SKULL AND GET YOU ONE TOO. IT’S NOT MY FALT SHE CHOSE TO GIVE IT TAH HER DAWG.
Keeper Talon looks up in annoyance- Quiet, you two! You’ll wake up the baby!
Both pleos look at Keeper Talon and the now sleeping Teddy. They both nod. Ugobe and Bleu- The baby.
Ugobe- some baby.
Bleu- He ain’t no baby, he’s two years old. We were all grown up in an hour.
Ugobe- Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
Bleu- Yeah! I’ll start.
Ugobe- Why?
Bleu- ‘Cause I have the better singin’ voice. Raaaaaaooooooool!
Ugobe- Whoooooooooowhooooooo!
Keeper Talon looks up, a frown on her face and whispering madly- If you two don’t quiet down I’m separating you! The baby!
Both Ugobes- RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!
Bleu- Haha! Oh she looks mad now. Is deh baby-waby awake yet?
Ugobe- No. He hasn’t even twitched an ear. Let me go first this time.
Bleu- No no you’re too close! Too close! Keeper Talon can reach you and pat you and you’ll get all distracted.
Ugobe- Arg. Okay, you go.
Bleu- Okay. Hey remember back in the Redwoods when we used tah have choir practice with all the other pleos?
Ugobe- Oh yeah. The Grand Pleo Round to Luscious Foam leaves? Do you remember it?
Bleu- Oh of course! How could I forget? Major Thom composed it especially for me and taught me to sing it. Let’s do it!
Bleu- WHOOOOOWWWWWOOO! WHOOOOOWWWWWOOO! PANT PANT PANT!
Ugobe- WHOOOOOWWWWWOOO! WHOOOOOWWWWWOOO! PANT PANT PANT!
In Keeper Talon’s lap, Teddy yawns broadly and stretches.
Both pleos raise their heads and laugh victoriously- Hahaha! The baby awakes!
Sound from downstairs- Waaaaah! Wah! Waaaaaaah ha ha ha ha!
Both pleos- Huh?
Ugobe hangs his head- Oh no!
Bleu- Oh that baby!
Both pleos- It wasn’t Teddy after all!
Ugobe- Now what, mS. Angelic-Voice?
Bleu- Now what? Uuuuuuh…. Move! Fast!
Both pleos turn and start moving away but their feet get stuck on the edge of King Cato’s poster board. King Cato looks up from his recumbent position where he lies by his mate- Morning, Ugobe, Bleu! Where are you off to in such a hurry?
Queen Ryu- Yes! Tell us. Someone might think you’re up to no good toddling at that speed.
Both pleos with wide eyes- Help!
Ugobe to Bleu- YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS!
Bleu- YOU WERE THE ONE GOIN' ON ABOUT THAT DUMB BALL!
Both elderly RB’s- Aham!
Queen Ryu- If you would kindly look behind you, Ugobe,
King Cato- You’ve got a bogy at your six o’clock and she doesn’t look happy.
Bleu- Oh no no no! I don’t feel so good. *cough cough*
Ugobe- *cough cough bubbling through the nose*- Oh great! Bleu you gave me your cold!
Both pleos suddenly crouching and groaning- Keeeeeeeeperrrrr Talooooon!
Queen Ryu sighing and smiling- Ah! To be young again!
King Cato laughing sympathetically- And full of mischief! Let’s go back to sleep now, my Dear. Keeper Talon will have both arms full for the rest of the day. Good noon-nap to you!
Ryu- And to you my darling Chinese Import!
Keeper Talon is groaning too as she gently shews away Teddy and scoops up the two trouble-makers- Ooooh maaan, you two! Serves you right. I told you to be quiet. My cousin is gonna kill me!
Bleu- groaning and sneezing- I’m sorry, Keeper Talon.
Ugobe- Me too.
Both pleos- Just cuddle us and feed us and make this go awaaaaaay!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal