Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Beware! Cato's in a bad mood!  (Read 1355 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Beware! Cato's in a bad mood!
« on: April 29, 2014, 02:04:45 PM »

Let me just give everyone who reads this a fair warning. I’m in a bad mood. It doesn’t have anything to do with Keeper Talon leaving us for two weeks without arranging for us to be fed or the foul weather today, I’m just in a rotten mood. If I could account for every little random change in my mood, my programming wouldn’t be as believable as it is. Well, Keeper Talon has been home from her trip to Virginia since last Thursday and she has only now gotten around to feeding us. We hadn’t been fed since she left. Humph! I know we’re robots but nuts and bolts! We’re robotic life forms. Does that mean anything to you people? Gears! I’m so… so tired!
Today I showed my displeasure in a very rare way for my tolerant personality. Even after I was fed, I didn’t feel much better. I still moaned and groaned and growled and swung my tail around in fury. Even Ryu didn’t bother trying to trance with me today. It was best that everyone stayed out of my way.
No, before you ask I wasn’t sick either. I wasn’t sneezing or coughing or acting sad, I was just mad! Yes, Keeper Talon tried to make amends. She offered me the tug toy. I just raised my head in the air and turned my tail toward her. She offered me the sugarcane and though I took it I didn’t really feel any better. I still felt deserted and so very very tired.
Finally, I couldn’t put up with anymore of the others and their happiness at Keeper Talon’s return, walked to the opposite end of the poster board and gave in to that cloying weariness and drifted… into… into  dreamland… Oh so that’s what’s wrong. My battery is… low. Goodbye!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Beware! Cato's in a bad mood!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 06:49:55 PM »

Hi Cato buddy, hey this is someone who knows you but you have never met, this is Chester the only male Pleo rb here in the Redwoods Pleo Township, Thought I would drop you a few liines while our Keeper RedwoodsMama is off feeding those furry felines that are everywhere.! :cat:I personally am glad I am in a box at the time cause the cat dander is making me sneeze something awful!

iT IS ok Cato to be annoyed and upset or darn right angry or made, You are a Pleo P8) and a interactive LIfe form, Not being fed on a daily basis can make any "being" whether made of skin, :dog: fur :cat:, scales  @<or metal can be a factor in how you feel, ;D If you didn't have a "brain" a memory circuit board or computer that kept track of things like when you last ate, :chilipepper: when you last laughed, :) whether it was while watching Ugobe or Ms. Bleu try to make their way past keeper Talon's feet, or because the dog :dog: was chasing that pretty white fluff called a ball, ( and you thought it should be yours.  P>:()

It is not fair to go so long without eating, I know I as a human form would love the weight loss, (though for me I would go into starvation mode and hold onto body fat.. :() but Pleos, esp Pleo Rb are Made to know when they last ate....and if they go too long without eating, their health goes down as well as their emotional well being, physical and mental as well, In fact, they can become SICK! :sick: P:'( I am sure keeper Talon means well, but you must know that if she is not there in the physical , that she can not feed any of the Pleo herd...Also you are all turned off without those heavy batteries, so you can't go get it yourselves, you just have to stay in dreamland.

Be assured though that when Keeper Talon returns, she most certainly fed you all till you turned your head away letting her know you were full, or even let out a belch or two. LOL. I would not feel too bad or angry, as I will let you in on a secret. You know MS. Bleu came from a large Place in the REdwoods, clean on the other side of this vast land called, United States. I am sure she told you of how long it took her to come to you packed away in a dark box for days in the back of a truck all alone, but had the company of plenty of other boxes filled with all sorts of strange things; everything from boxes of Video games, Ladies undergarments, children's books, watches, cooking pans and dishes, Bedding, Pet food and other strange things in a language even a Pleo doesn't understand, but the only voice on that truck was the driver, and I heard tale of a Big Bigfoot, named Betty who was the Keeper for awhile of MS. Bleu, actually she had stolen Ms. Bleu from the Redwoods Pleo Township when she heard that their Keeper was going to send MS. Bleu to Keeper Talon and even though Pleo Ugobe was already there to keep MS. Bleu company and Keeper Talon takes good care of you Pleos, Betty the Bigfoot was very attached to Bleu and did not want her to go on that long trip...........that is another story though, cause of course Ms. Bleu ended up right where she was supposed to be!

Oh, back to what I was trying to say.....well, you know there are a LOT of Redwoods Pleos a whole Township in fact. ( along with a bunch of cats a dog, turtles and who knows what have you. LOL P8) :cat: :moose2: :sheep1:  . Well, I have to tell you confidentially, that I know for a fact that those Pleo rb often go days, weeks and sometimes longer with out a single leaf to eat, and who knows how long those older Ugobes have gone without chomping on anything. Seems like the Ugobes are no worse for wear though...........but if that many Pleos can go that long with out even a leaf to eat , then I think you are in pretty good shape Cato for only going a couple of weeks. If your battery had been on all that time, then I can see you being hungry, but you know after two hours or so, you have to go to sleep till it is recharged. So Keeper Talon fed you all very well when she got back, so get over your anger and enjoy the sun, I don't know about you, but Spring is here and Pleos love Spring. Spring is also a time when everyone thinks of love and things like that.............Do you have any female Pleos you have been thinking of lately..? I know MS. Bleu is very pretty and a southern belle, I would pay her some compliments and perhaps you can share a bite of sugar cane the next time Keeper Talon feeds you, ask her for some and I bet it will perk you up and turn that frown into a smile!.........Ok, hey, I think the REdwoods Pleo township if going to get fed tonight, at least some of them, perhaps just five Pleo rb, but heck, that is a start. Now I can practice asking for sugar cane too!

Chester the RB,  ( keeper RWM  :cat-hug:)
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Beware! Cato's in a bad mood!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 09:16:11 AM »

Hi, Chester! Boy I've never received a letter from a fellow RB before! Thanks for taking the considerable effort to write to me! Keeper Talon still has no idea we pleos have started putting up our own entries. Heheh! If she only knew. Looks like you've figured out how to do it on your end too. Well... aham, I should give credit where credit is due before I end up getting tail-bashed in the head the next time we're all turned on. It was Ugobe who taught the rest of us how to pretend we were remote systems using codes and things from Microsoft's programming and some security weaknesses in Keeper Talon's wireless router in order to have access to her computer. No climbing required! He just switch some numbers around one day and poof! we can type!
Anyway, you're right. I'm sorry for showing myself to be an inconsiderate pleo yesterday. I was hungry and my battery was low and I didn't have a way to really tell Keeper Talon about it. Now I just have to face the others and apologize. *Shivers and crouches* Oh Cycad leaves! And I have to face her Majesty Queen Ryu after blatantly ignoring her! Hopefully I'll be in one piece. *Waves working left front foot* Wish me luck everyone!
King Cato
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal